Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 42003

So...I've always saved my loose change since I was a kid, something I got from my dad. Usually I save up about $20 before cashing it in. I decided to see how much I could actually save starting at the beginning of 2017. From what I've counted so far it's at $192 with silver change alone. Don't know when I'll count the pennies...
Anybody else save their coins?
Once had $37something in a 3/4 full water cooler.

Matter fact I got a new one I started last year in the garage, I'll find it

View attachment 42003

So...I've always saved my loose change since I was a kid, something I got from my dad. Usually I save up about $20 before cashing it in. I decided to see how much I could actually save starting at the beginning of 2017. From what I've counted so far it's at $192 with silver change alone. Don't know when I'll count the pennies...

I have about $200 in coins saved up

Pick one

DamCfZpX0AAp5hp.jpg

Hbo easy

@1/2
I know a nigga that could be yo fucking twin man...I be scrolling my facebook and dude will pop up and for a second , I'm like how that nigga on my Facebook?

View attachment 42003

I got a container where I keep my quarters, nickels, dimes, and a few dollars.

Then I got a lil bucket full of pennies. Every penny I see I pick up. It adds up man.

View attachment 42003

I have on of those water bottles that is about 3/4 full. I am going to wait until it is full then take it in. I just wish TD bank still had the coin machines because i don’t want to wrap all those coins. Those machines was thieving peoples money tho.

@1/2
I know a nigga that could be yo fucking twin man...I be scrolling my facebook and dude will pop up and for a second , I'm like how that nigga on my Facebook?

I got a twin everywhere bruh....I assume everybody does but I literally hear that shit everywhere I go

damn near got jumped for looking like somebody.....my boy took off on me lol

I got a twin everywhere bruh....I assume everybody does but I literally hear that shit everywhere I go

damn near got jumped for looking like somebody.....my boy took off on me lol

Friendship would've ended on that very day.

Friendship would've ended on that very day.

nah whats crazy is he was a street nigga.....he doing time now (30)

I didnt make a move cuz I knew I didnt do the shit, no sweat I just told them niggas it wasnt me

but him choppin out told me it was him and somebody else

one chased him while they kept me posted but he never caught him and they let me make it

seen him later he thought it was funny

I was in a few close calls w/ that dude

View attachment 42003

used to do that back inna day. Would get up to about $40-$50 in change then go buy some shoes or clothes or something. Used to do it with my ash tray change too. I remember one point sitting off counting my ashtray change and ended up counting out a bit over $110.

Don't use cash much these days so it's very rare that I have change at all.

Last edited:
View attachment 42003

I got a 10 gallon water jug half full. At least $500 in there for sure. Shoe box of one's and 5s but I stay dipping in that so it's probably less than 50 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back