Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at Spliff busting his guns
spliff-star-dance-o.gif

never fuck with a nigga wearing a construction vest....
they like 1245-0 in subway fights

lol nah just got a fucking chant and standing ovation in the company meeting today.....i think im goodie

for now....i m never and will never be comfortable with CACs , u never know when they ll turn on u

Bruh... Back in 2008 I was on this heavy ass project where everything was behind schedule and I was one of three "darkies" pointing out how we were going about getting shit done all wrong. I got written up and put on a PIP because my honkie bitch team lead kept saying I was being uncooperative and not hitting the deadlines. I actually got in a shouting match with her in front of my director and an HR rep over it all. A couple of months later and my vacation time was coming up. Had a week off where me and the wife were supposed to fly out to Cancun. We were supposed to do a dry-run of my tests the week before my vacation so that if anything was wrong I could make adjustments and re-run it before I left. This bitch re-scheduled the dry-run with Lockheed and PMW-146 during the time I had off. Talmbout "oh, don't worry about it, just go on vacation, you've earned it, we can take care of it".

Fuck ALLLLL the way out of here.

I canceled my vacation but didn't tell 'em. The day I was supposed to be gone, the bitch had 'em come for the test at 8am... And I showed up. Bitch lookin shook with my procedures printed out and in her hand about to get started. I snatched them shits outta her hand and said "Nah b, I got this" (yeah, I actually said "Nah b"). I sat down, ran through the shit with Lockheed and 'nem next to me and when it was done, successfully, I went straight to my HR rep and let her know what was up. She called my director in and told 'em both about how she intentionally set this shit up to run my shit in the hopes they would fail and I wasn't there to fix it or explain anything.

After our final run, where the bitch scheduled my shit first again, she got demoted. The next lead they put in place changed everything we were doing and the shit ran so fuckin smooth and efficiently we made up all the lost time and ended up ahead of schedule for every milestone.

my boy laid some solid kicks and punches down but never spilled a drop of the McCafe

black excellence

This Kratom kicked in...

Yv2O.gif

For pain management, this shit is the TROOF!!! All of my pain is gone, the shit kicked in far faster than anything else I've been taking. Mood is elevated and everything. I just hate that the shit is so expensive for what it is.

Bruh... Back in 2008 I was on this heavy ass project where everything was behind schedule and I was one of three "darkies" pointing out how we were going about getting shit done all wrong. I got written up and put on a PIP because my honkie bitch team lead kept saying I was being uncooperative and not hitting the deadlines. I actually got in a shouting match with her in front of my director and an HR rep over it all. A couple of months later and my vacation time was coming up. Had a week off where me and the wife were supposed to fly out to Cancun. We were supposed to do a dry-run of my tests the week before my vacation so that if anything was wrong I could make adjustments and re-run it before I left. This bitch re-scheduled the dry-run with Lockheed and PMW-146 during the time I had off. Talmbout "oh, don't worry about it, just go on vacation, you've earned it, we can take care of it".

Fuck ALLLLL the way out of here.

I canceled my vacation but didn't tell 'em. The day I was supposed to be gone, the bitch had 'em come for the test at 8am... And I showed up. Bitch lookin shook with my procedures printed out and in her hand about to get started. I snatched them shits outta her hand and said "Nah b, I got this" (yeah, I actually said "Nah b"). I sat down, ran through the shit with Lockheed and 'nem next to me and when it was done, successfully, I went straight to my HR rep and let her know what was up. She called my director in and told 'em both about how she intentionally set this shit up to run my shit in the hopes they would fail and I wasn't there to fix it or explain anything.

After our final run, where the bitch scheduled my shit first again, she got demoted. The next lead they put in place changed everything we were doing and the shit ran so fuckin smooth and efficiently we made up all the lost time and ended up ahead of schedule for every milestone.
lol i dont play that shit...plus i keep dirt on everyone just in case

This Kratom kicked in...

Yv2O.gif

For pain management, this shit is the TROOF!!! All of my pain is gone, the shit kicked in far faster than anything else I've been taking. Mood is elevated and everything. I just hate that the shit is so expensive for what it is.

Inb4 swift downward spiral to heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back