Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaoooo

they all in there eatin that swine and bumpin tupac

prolly got some white girls huh

They brought breakfast tacos in today...
All pork
ef802f4fd24ddd60b0a3ff7a0b3b8464.gif

This be hurting the soul.

I just assume anything someone brings to work has pork in it.

I be hearing that God's Plan song when someone tells me the food wasn't made with pork.

Ok I man vex at allyuh! Now we know I don’t listen to certain music but I went to a wedding this weekend and how come no one tell I that Plies has the wedding anthem. Again this was young people wedding but this is a hip hop focused sight. The couple walked out to She’s my rock and everyone went crazy. Me and my wife looking at each other like what is Dis. I tell her she younger than me so she should know. I had to ask a Yute man wat song it was. You people disappoint me. If I had known the song I would have practiced the dance because I can do that one.

Ok I man vex at allyuh! Now we know I don’t listen to certain music but I went to a wedding this weekend and how come no one tell I that Plies has the wedding anthem. Again this was young people wedding but this is a hip hop focused sight. The couple walked out to She’s my rock and everyone went crazy. Me and my wife looking at each other like what is Dis. I tell her she younger than me so she should know. I had to ask a Yute man wat song it was. You people disappoint me. If I had known the song I would have practiced the dance because I can do that one.

They gon regret coming out to Plies one day. Wont be a huge regret. One of those "The hell were we thinking? (laughs)" kinda regrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back