Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this.

So then you pretended to be unaware of the slang to have a reason to joke with the young bloods?

BYBW6JtCcAEQpiV.jpg:large

Smh hit the showers Uncle Elroy

nah, I was clownng 'em, that's all.

31-when-you-miss-the-point-funny-gif.gif

Don't you have a corner to stand on and shout at white people with a megaphone?

I swear these schools getting on my nerves. My son walk into school, one of his classmates tells my son "yeaaaaa, my cousin can beat you up"

So my son snuffs em..

The kid runs and tells the teacher, the kid admits the kid instigated what happened. My son gets suspended

What they want from a nigga?

they want him to be a good little negro and ignore it or turn the other cheek when his cousin jumps him.

they want him to be a good little negro and ignore it or turn the other cheek when his cousin jumps him.
Kids were getting snuffed left and right when I was a kid, you get talked to and you go about your day..what is this shit? His teacher texts me about every little thing he does ...what you want me to do?

If I show up and whup him in front his friends I'll be in trouble with the law

I swear these schools getting on my nerves. My son walk into school, one of his classmates tells my son "yeaaaaa, my cousin can beat you up"

So my son snuffs em..

The kid runs and tells the teacher, the kid admits the kid instigated what happened. My son gets suspended

What they want from a nigga?

yhy37.jpg

For him not to steal on kids at school?

talking to this 25 y old black girl at work, she like what u listening to me: Donny Hathaway Her: who is Danny Hathaway.....

Ion know how someone can have something done to them, from a person with the ablitly to do it to them with no recourse. Be fucked up from having be done dirty. Somehow find themselves with the ablity to do it to someone else, and fuck them over the same.

:niggawhat:thats one thing I can never ever understand. I'll myself take an L before I do someone dirty in the same manner that was done to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back