Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo this new phone I got is boss shit fam, this phone, I talked to a hoe today, not only did this phone affiliate her number with her social media account, it added her profile pic from the account and suggested other hoes, which mean the hoes it suggested at some point viewed my social media...myyyyy nigga, I luv 2018

I met with a talent agent today who used to represent Keanu Reeves when he was trying to get on. She said he almost passed up on Point Break because the director was "unknown" (she was James Cameron's wife) and much of the cast was unknown except for Swayze. She said to this day Keanu Reeves is still one of the worst actors she'd ever come across and although she's happy for his success she just doesn't understand how he blew up.

She told me the dude who plays Gil Grissom on CSI is a real actor and does theatre and all that. She said acting is almost like rap music where some of the most talented actors ever aren't as famous. Much like some of the most talented lyricists aren't big in rap.

Shit was so dope, I didn't know acting was so difficult.
Keanu is a terrible actor but he s such a good person that he deserves everything good that comes to him especially if u know his background and how he is u know someone high up blessing him

I think this nigga don’t have anything but tattoos of 69’s sooooo I’m gonna go out on a limb a say a 69 tattoo...I probably got about a 69% chance of getting this right

Yo this new phone I got is boss shit fam, this phone, I talked to a hoe today, not only did this phone affiliate her number with her social media account, it added her profile pic from the account and suggested other hoes, which mean the hoes it suggested at some point viewed my social media...myyyyy nigga, I luv 2018

Orwell_1984.png

big-brother-is-watching-you-1984-ingsoc-political_a-G-9765217-11969363.jpg

What kind of phone

He old school lol

aka a straight bourbon, no chaser drinking, non-nut hugging jeans wearing, tree chopping, fix a car with a socket wrench, paperclip, and a 6 pack, toilet paper and electrical tape for a band aid, goes hunting with bullets and no gun just throwin shots at the deer, stone faced, I'll only cry if my momma or granny passes type of cat.

"men" getting pedicures and manicures... Nigga I couldn't even spell "pedicure" that shit so foreign to me... Had to right click on it for the spell check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back