Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, i went to this Fancy Cheese shop and acquired myself some "Gorgonzola Picante Bleu Cheese". I then went to the butcher shop and purchased a 20 dollar Rib eye steak. I then went to the grocery store and acquired about a half pound of Crimini Mushrooms and about a pound of Brussel sprouts.

Went home.

rubbed the 20 dollar ribeye steak with Salt and pepper. Let that chill.

Cut all brussel sprouts in half. Heated up a pan and added some Kerrygold Butter and Olive Oil. Placed the brussel sprouts in the pan, cut side down. Then i covered and reduced the heat. While that was cooking I proceeded to heat up a cast iron skillet. I cooked my 20 dollar ribeye steak for 6 minutes, both sides, in some Kerrygold Butter. Once the second side was completed, i turned it on its side and cooked the strip of fat for a couple of minutes. I then placed the steak to the side and crumbled the fancy bleu cheese on top of it and let it set for about 5 mins.

Then i sauteed up some Sliced crimini mushrooms in the pan i cooked the steak in. Let it soak up all them steak juices and buttery goodness. Took the brussel sprouts off heat and they had a nice little char on them and were quite soft. Salt, Pepper, Olive oil, and Garlic were then added. Then i took the hot mushrooms and poured them over the steak and let that melt the bleu cheese.

My god was it a superb meal. I made sure i downed it down with some water w/ Lemon in it.

Yesterday, i went to this Fancy Cheese shop and acquired myself some "Gorgonzola Picante Bleu Cheese". I then went to the butcher shop and purchased a 20 dollar Rib eye steak. I then went to the grocery store and acquired about a half pound of Crimini Mushrooms and about a pound of Brussel sprouts.

Went home.

rubbed the 20 dollar ribeye steak with Salt and pepper. Let that chill.

Cut all brussel sprouts in half. Heated up a pan and added some Kerrygold Butter and Olive Oil. Placed the brussel sprouts in the pan, cut side down. Then i covered and reduced the heat. While that was cooking I proceeded to heat up a cast iron skillet. I cooked my 20 dollar ribeye steak for 6 minutes, both sides, in some Kerrygold Butter. Once the second side was completed, i turned it on its side and cooked the strip of fat for a couple of minutes. I then placed the steak to the side and crumbled the fancy bleu cheese on top of it and let it set for about 5 mins.

Then i sauteed up some Sliced crimini mushrooms in the pan i cooked the steak in. Let it soak up all them steak juices and buttery goodness. Took the brussel sprouts off heat and they had a nice little char on them and were quite soft. Salt, Pepper, Olive oil, and Garlic were then added. Then i took the hot mushrooms and poured them over the steak and let that melt the bleu cheese.

My god was it a superb meal. I made sure i downed it down with some water w/ Lemon in it.

GOAT shit.

I actually got a ny strip on the skillet at this very moment.

GOAT shit.

I actually got a ny strip on the skillet at this very moment.

I aint ever really use a cast Iron skillet before. Shit is pretty GOAT tbh. Of course grilling would always be better, but its pretty good for steaks and what not.

I got 2 skillets. One flat regular pan looking one, then the other one is a square shape and has these little marks on it that leave "grill marks" on the meat. The one that leaves grill marks surprisingly doesnt cook steak all that great. Almost too rare for my taste. It cooks chicken great though.

The flat pan is GOAT at cooking steak. GOAT at cooking a lot of stuff tbh.

I aint ever really use a cast Iron skillet before. Shit is pretty GOAT tbh. Of course grilling would always be better, but its pretty good for steaks and what not.

I got 2 skillets. One flat regular pan looking one, then the other one is a square shape and has these little marks on it that leave "grill marks" on the meat. The one that leaves grill marks surprisingly doesnt cook steak all that great. Almost too rare for my taste. It cooks chicken great though.

The flat pan is GOAT at cooking steak. GOAT at cooking a lot of stuff tbh.

Grilling steak is the best way of course, but the iron skillet is good when you come home starving around 6:30-7 pm on a Monday from the gym.

I should've went to the Night Crew thread last night. I was up until 2:30 in the morning, not able to sleep because of my sinuses & due to it, I been working off of 3 hours of sleep since last night. When I crash then it's going to be a remarkable feeling

Damn this shit is fucked up. I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy. Unless dude slapped your mom or some other off the wall wild shit, you wrong for that one.
he tried to break into my emails and other wild shit. fuck him and his herpes!

2ajrjo5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back