Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't diabetes worse?

Yes and no. Lets take HIV off the board cause thats easily worse.

If I got diabetes, its not totally my fault. I mean maybe my diet could have been better, but its 70% genetic and 30% diet and exercise.

But if I get an std, its totally my fault cause I didnt rock a rain coat and went raw on a dirty chick. So id be way more devastated if I got one of them last forever stds.

isn't diabetes worse?

Catch it in time and you can reverse Type-2 diabeetus. You can never get rid of the herp and crazy baby mommas. Jail time follows you for a while but depending on the state you live in you can get it removed, so it's kinda like having "The Sugars" in that way.

Last edited:
2ajrjo5.gif
Trillest Dog Ever!

Yes and no. Lets take HIV off the board cause thats easily worse.

If I got diabetes, its not totally my fault. I mean maybe my diet could have been better, but its 70% genetic and 30% diet and exercise.

But I get an std, its totally my fault cause I didnt rock a rain coat and went raw on a dirty chick. So id be way more devastated if I got one of them last forever stds.

Nah dawg. Type-2 is pretty much your fault. You trashed your body for that shit to happen. Type 1 is purely genetic, that one is never your fault.

Nah dawg. Type-2 is pretty much your fault. You trashed your body for that shit to happen. Type 1 is purely genetic, that one is never your fault.

Bruh you totally wrong.

Type-1 diabetes is the one you can be born with or diagnosed with as a young child. If you have a family history of diabetes, your chances of getting diabetes goes up big time.

Type-2 diabetes is the one you get diagnosed with later on in life. Mid age usually. And like I said, its 70% genetic and 30% lifestyle. That means you can get type-2 diabetes with terrible habits if you have no history of diabetes in your family, BUT your chances of being diagnosed goes up big time if you have a history of diabetes and there are tons of cases of skinny healthy people that get diagnosed with it, my pops included.

Now im not gonna go back and forth with you on this cause ive seen cases of you arguing your point for pages regardless of how wrong you been proven.

Searching "Is type-2 diabetes genetic" on google and reading for 15 minutes will clear this up.

And dont go and say you can gey type-2 diabetes without a family history, cause thats true and I agree with it, but its just your chances of getting it are much higher if you have family history of it.

They gonna have burn whateva conference room...floor...probably the whole damn hotel in order to cleanse that muthafucca

Reactions: 1/2
Stopppppp mentioning that shit ALREADYYYY. A bih can’t even sign on without seeing “Meeks and Beta not together anymore” no, now stfu.

About to get on my petty shit, I’m free all week after work tomorrow night for that shit too :)

Bruh you totally wrong.

Type-1 diabetes is the one you can be born with or diagnosed with as a young child. If you have a family history of diabetes, your chances of getting diabetes goes up big time.

Type-2 diabetes is the one you get diagnosed with later on in life. Mid age usually. And like I said, its 70% genetic and 30% lifestyle. That means you can get type-2 diabetes with terrible habits if you have no history of diabetes in your family, BUT your chances of being diagnosed goes up big time if you have a history of diabetes and there are tons of cases of skinny healthy people that get diagnosed with it, my pops included.

Now im not gonna go back and forth with you on this cause ive seen cases of you arguing your point for pages regardless of how wrong you been proven.

Searching "Is type-2 diabetes genetic" on google and reading for 15 minutes will clear this up.

And dont go and say you can gey type-2 diabetes without a family history, cause thats true and I agree with it, but its just your chances of getting it are much higher if you have family history of it.

My wife is a type-1 diabetic. I have several people in my family that are type-2 but none that are type-1. Type-1 is a genetic auto-immune disorder where the body attacks the insulin producing cells in your pancreas. It has nothing to do with whether or not your family has a history of diabetes (i.e. my wife is the ONLY person in her entire family with type-1 going back as far as they have documented).

Type-2, however, is theorized to have some genetic factors. Theorized because some the the factors they believe are related to type 2 are also seen in both people with it and without it; there's still research to be done in that area. However, one sure way that's known to cause it is to abuse your body. Also, the whole "if your someone in your family has it..." ideology has more to do with familial lifestyle, whereby if some folks in the family are sedentary and eat poorly, then you'll be more likely to do the same and, thus, develop it in the long run. Type-2 isn't really something you see just in "middle age" people either. I'd hardly call 30 "middle age", but then too these days we're seeing type-2 develop in far more children because of their piss poor diets and being grossly overweight at an rate that we never really saw 30-40 years ago.

As for going back and forth, Nah b. You haven't proven anything yet. I'll concede that research into Type-2 is ongoing, but still incomplete and there's no real consensus on anything outside of it being cause by abusing your body. You could read something that says one thing and I could read something completely different because neither has the whole story just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back