Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to stay over off E Charleston right where it runs into Fremont. That Lowes right there was less than 5 minutes from the crib. That's the "hoodiest of hoods" area I spoke about a few times. Ain't shit sweet over that way.

I lived behind that Lowes. I wouldnt call it hood. Just dirty and lots of hoes. The most hood area is the Twain/ Swenson corridor.

I lived behind that Lowes. I wouldnt call it hood. Just dirty and lots of hoes. The most hood area is the Twain/ Swenson corridor.

Ionno dawg, Owens or Bonanza and the letter streets are both pretty fucked up. We were over there in the neighborhood off Atlanticjust south of Freemont/Charleston. Not long before we moved from there Metro had the ENTIRE area on lockdown one night. They had cruisers at the end of each block with their lights on, sounding off with their sirens back and forth down Oakey every now and then, cruisers rollin through the blocks slow as fuck, two helicopters flying overhead with their search light on, all kinda shit. Me and the cat across the street was out in the driveway trying to figure out what was up and the cops told us we needed to go inside for a while. Didn't say why, just "y'all gotta go inside".

But yeah, the number of hoes right there on Fremont right in front of that Lowes can be ridiculous. I remember having to catch the freight downtown from there while the ride was being worked on. I swear 5-6 hoes walked past the stop heading over to that motel next to Lowes and at least three of the broads at the bus stop was hoes.

was destiny child better than the other woman groups of that time like tlc and total and xscape, swv?

i mean beyonce definitely passed all them when she went solo, but as a group where is DC ranked?

old people humor

they'll die laughing and come find you in another room to show you a video of a puppy riding a tricycle or some shit

tenor.gif

was destiny child better than the other woman groups of that time like tlc and total and xscape, swv?

i mean beyonce definitely passed all them when she went solo, but as a group where is DC ranked?

Depends on which category you comparing them.

Sales?
Mainstream appeal?
Vocal range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back