Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done damn near everyother kind of security other than clubs and bars cuz of shit like this.

Fuck that shit.

Don't have tolerance for drunks.

Has its ups and downs. And if you get with the right guys you end up with some real life experiences and life long friendships. I'm still tight with dudes I was working with 8-9 years ago. And how niggas reacted to me quitting fucked me up but that's what I did it for. I'm a bouncer to my core but right now...

tumblr_m2kqpi9qno1rpt7sfo1_250.gif

So I gotta move on. One day imma start a thread about the shit. Drop some stories. Had some wild ass nights.

lol eastend scarbo is all i know bruh @King Freeman

Ain't no place like Toronto but I recommend getting out of your element at least once a year or every other year. Even if it's just a cottage trip.

Me and my boys from high school planning to do a big trip in 2020. These niggas talking about Vegas but I don't know that's like a $1000 a day minimum if you doing it right. Plus I'm really not trying to set foot in the US under any circumstance. Jamaica been done to death, fuck Mexico, could do Colombia but I don't think certain man's are ready for that one lol cause if I go out there I'm snapping. Will probably end up in Dominican or Cuba again smh.

Ain't no place like Toronto but I recommend getting out of your element at least once a year or every other year. Even if it's just a cottage trip.

Me and my boys from high school planning to do a big trip in 2020. These niggas talking about Vegas but I don't know that's like a $1000 a day minimum if you doing it right. Plus I'm really not trying to set foot in the US under any circumstance. Jamaica been done to death, fuck Mexico, could do Colombia but I don't think certain man's are ready for that one lol cause if I go out there I'm snapping. Will probably end up in Dominican or Cuba again smh.

yeah your right i love toronto but i am tired of it lol i gotta see somewhere different and experience new things . I did had a chance to leave toronto and go with my boys to cuba but my ex fucked up that plan so i ended up staying back . My boys wanted me to cuz i never left canada before so they chesse i aint take the opportunity . No lie states scares wit all the cops killin innocent people which fucked up . but i do want to experience it . california is my first spot i wanna go to .

Mexico is too fuckin extra right now. In Cancun, 14 bodies were caught in that one area in a day and a half last week. You get caught in the right place at the wrong time and something happens?

Zero recourse, nobody gon save you, embassy will basically say you're a goner. Nah im straight.

My family has a really nice villa I could easily stay in but I don't want none of them problemas

stop calling that shit Dominican....

but cuba may be on point....i never been since im american...but i can get a flight from europe....so i been thinking about it

Vegas ain't that bad. Unless you spending money at Crystals or some of the other high end spots every day there's no way you should be spending that much. If you buying liquor for the room go off-strip to get it. Take an Uber or something to one of the Lee's Liquor joints for a good selection. Obviously food and beer is more expensive on the strip ($1.29 for a White Castle burger??? Nigga please), so there's that, but you ain't finna spend that much on food. Unless you trickin off, I'd say $300-$400 a day would get you tight.

Mexico is too fuckin extra right now. In Cancun, 14 bodies were caught in that one area in a day and a half last week. You get caught in the right place at the wrong time and something happens?

Zero recourse, nobody gon save you, embassy will basically say you're a goner. Nah im straight.

My family has a really nice villa I could easily stay in but I don't want none of them problemas

If you're in Cancun, stay in the hotel zone and you'll be aiight. Those 14 bodies were in the city itself. Granted, if you trying to hit a titty bar you gotta go to the city or if you need to make a Walmart run that's also in the city, but outside of that stick to the hotel zone and the tourist areas like Isla Mujeres or the pyramids at Chichen Itza, El Rey, or Tulum.

Vegas ain't that bad. Unless you spending money at Crystals or some of the other high end spots every day there's no way you should be spending that much. If you buying liquor for the room go off-strip to get it. Take an Uber or something to one of the Lee's Liquor joints for a good selection. Obviously food and beer is more expensive on the strip ($1.29 for a White Castle burger??? Nigga please), so there's that, but you ain't finna spend that much on food. Unless you trickin off, I'd say $300-$400 a day would get you tight.

You in Vegas?

Lee's are my guys!

You in Vegas?

Lee's are my guys!

20180325_163927.jpg

I mean... I posted a similar pic back when I moved into this new crib. I'm guessing nobody recognized the shit off in the distance. Took this around the block from the crib.

Also posted a coupla pics from Fremont like "took the family downtown". Might just hafta spell it out tho.

View attachment 41550

I mean... I posted a similar pic back when I moved into this new crib. I'm guessing nobody recognized the shit off in the distance. Took this around the block from the crib.

Also posted a coupla pics from Fremont like "took the family downtown". Might just hafta spell it out tho.

Didn't see those. Spring Mountain though....

:umf3:

been watching alot of "This Is Not Happening" shows on Youtube lately......basically its comics telling true life stories with dark humor.....I don't know how I could cope with finding humor in some of these stories

Thats wassup. I stay on W. Charleston by the college.

Something I found out on several occasions out here: There's a whole lotta folks from Tha D out here. Any time I'm riding with some old school Detroit shit blasting out the ride I get someone flagging me down like "Yo you from Detroit? How long you been out here fam?".

who stay in charleston?

i got nothing but family down there.

imma be there this summer for a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back