Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fittin to be up all night packing and getting ready for this trip to Nevada... so I can sleep on the plane.

Man idk what’s going on w me lately but shits falling and breaking all around me......even managed to spill pineapple juice in the freezer

idk if any of yall played pshome but one of the companies that used to clothing for the game has put out their own version of the game

Yeah tried to tell my boss I was taking caribana off and he was talking to me like I'm some kind of bitch so I said fuck it and quit. Shit been too positive for me lately. I wasn't trying to hear that shit. How you mad about me booking time off 4 months in advance?
Been thinking about quitting anyway so I just said fuck it. My niggas that work there are mad tho. But I'm just tired of that scene in general. Shit is just stressful.

Done damn near everyother kind of security other than clubs and bars cuz of shit like this.

Fuck that shit.

Don't have tolerance for drunks.

Mid April and we having 3 day ice storms and shit. Wtf. Its gonna be some bullshit getting to work tmrw morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back