Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoes? I thought about that too until i looked down. I am wearing the dusters. Cant run a mile is these. Well can but it aint that serious.

Yea I feel you now. Don't run in uncomfortable shoes fam. Fuck around make your feet hurt and force you to skip a week at the gym.

peace of mind >>>piece of pussy

200.gif

I'm taking the $2 million.

Assuming I live another 30-40 years, I know what the $2 million is worth now..........but I don't know how much $4,000/week is gonna be worth 20 or more years down the line.

If invested properly, I should have at least doubled that in 20 years.....probably less than 10 years.

This is just me, simply because I live a relatively frugal lifestyle.

Been living in the same house since I was 8 years old.......never had a car note.......never had a rent payment; only property taxes and utilities.

Bought all my cars used, and don't have anything later than a 1999.

So yeah, I think I'd be all right with the $2 million.

Bojangles>>>>>>>>>>>>>Church's >>Popeyes>> I dont even know if KFC is on my list

KFC original, when cooked right is >>>>>>>>>>>>all of them.

KFC spicy back in the day (late 80's/early 90's) was untouchable.

If Chick-Fil-A ever did a spin-off franchise selling chicken (breasts, wings, legs).....they'd run all of them out of business.

Im taking the 2 mil.

If you have 2 mil and live within your means and buy just a decent house (mortgage not cash), and a nice car (50k-70k luxury vehicle not more), chances are you wont go broke.

As long as people don't know and you dont start giving people money and shit, you can live off the interest 2 mil can accumulate in low risk investments.

That viking show is good ass hell. At least in the beginning.

Waiting for a BBC show about sub saharan Africa before colonialism. I know aint no american channel going to do it.

That would be cool. I'd like to see an HBO adaptation of this African myth though.

Shit would be crazy.

That viking show is good ass hell. At least in the beginning.

Waiting for a BBC show about sub saharan Africa before colonialism. I know aint no american channel going to do it.

Yea Vikings without Ragnar aint the same. A show about Sundiata Keita would be good. I know people always say Mansa Musa. But Sundiata Keita could have a fantasy element to it.

He got a chip tho. Fuck you talking about? Niggas and they hot take revisionist history.
Sit down and watch the games b.
then why he acting like a bitch?

niggas screaming that chip shit.......he went to a team already streaking.

then as soon as shit slows down......he want tech?

nah bruh

Yo, I invite all the niggaz that enjoy podcasts to check out "Whoreible Descisions" , it's two chicks but they have quests everynow and then.

It's the open, honest, and at times graphic but funny female talk. Enjoyable bird talk to be real, I think it's dope. It's sorta a female version of Buddens show without the music talk.

Check that shit out
i like the name

i swear.........working with people in the DR is like trying to get a rock to roll on its own.

whenever im there...niggas bouncing around.....now i been waiting two weeks for a fuckin email.

i swear imma choke someone when i get there

KFC original, when cooked right is >>>>>>>>>>>>all of them.

KFC spicy back in the day (late 80's/early 90's) was untouchable.

If Chick-Fil-A ever did a spin-off franchise selling chicken (breasts, wings, legs).....they'd run all of them out of business.

Had some KFC the other day shit looked good but tasted burnt. So dissatisfied. 32 years in I'm done with that shit. Popeyes or small restaurants for my fried. KFC is off the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back