Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo the Bronx zoo open? Ima risk getting stabbed this weekend to see some animals
@meek
You niggas just want to bitch. Cause if he didn't win that's what you would be on right now. He set out to find the situation that would give him the quickest path to a ring and he did that.
But you just want to bitch.
a 6'5" canadian aint hard to miss from 50 yards.

tell ya lady you not coming home....i like her
i dont want smoke but you wont see the smoke either, sniper

#barz

Spark is that coworker that coughs all over the office when he's sick, er'go infecting everyone.

No fuccs given on his part. Savagery.

Oh yeah @AZTG I plan on going to Camden for the aquarium too lol

I'm asking for it but I wanna hit up the zoo, aquarium, and planetarium this spring/summer

All jokes aside though, the area around the Bronx zoo is safe, and the Bronx as a whole is not as bad as it was.

Its the same with the Camden aquarium. The area around the aquarium is safe enough but Camden as a whole is as bad as it always was. You from the area so im sure you know but dont get lost in Camden bruh.

The Bronx Zoo and Camden aquarium are both dope as shit too.

All jokes aside though, the area around the Bronx zoo is safe, and the Bronx as a whole is not as bad as it was.

Its the same with the Camden aquarium. The area around the aquarium is safe enough but Camden as a whole is as bad as it always was. You from the area so im sure you know but dont get lost in Camden bruh.

The Bronx Zoo and Camden aquarium are both dope as shit too.
Never even been to camden but it'll be cool when we go

I might go slap playmaker though I swear he was in Irvington or is that GNS? On the low we kinda deep in here

Shout out to @5th Letter and @Focal Point

Worst thing about training someone is you actually gotta spend your day acting like you actually be doing shit all day.

Then they so hype to be on their own they act like you lazy cause you don't give a fuck about shit that you should care about, but ain't really worth caring about..really

Nigga be like "hey shouldn't we..blah blah blah

You like.. images.jpg "don't nobody care bout that shit bruh"

Nigga like.. sarcastically says :cont: "maybe that's why..blah blah blah"

You just 4ffc86c9228913602175a6b64012e1e0.300x225x103.gif

Hate these new niggaz man...

Bet he won't keep that same energy 3 months from now

Worst thing about training someone is you actually gotta spend your day acting like you actually be doing shit all day.

Then they so hype to be on their own they act like you lazy cause you don't give a fuck about shit that you should care about, but ain't really worth caring about..really

Nigga be like "hey shouldn't we..blah blah blah

You like..View attachment 40943 "don't nobody care bout that shit bruh"

Nigga like.. sarcastically says :cont: "maybe that's why..blah blah blah"

You just View attachment 40946

Hate these new niggaz man...

Bet he won't keep that same energy 3 months from now

To see that look of enthusiasm disappear when shyt gets real after a couple of months be hilarious.

I hate having to make small talk. That's my issue. Put them next to someone else, just leave me be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back