Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AP21

Went to Chick-Fil-A today and got a spicy chicken sandwich, 4 strips, and some waffle fries.

There's a Target in the same shopping center.

As I was about to head back home, I noticed a large white woman in a sundress.......and I could see her backside shaking from side-to-side.

Therefore, I proceeded to go into Target to shoot my shot.

She wasn't as pleasant-looking up close as she was from a distance, so I was slightly disappointed.

Anyway, do you think this is worthy of a new thread?

"The New Adventures of the Target Warrior"

Precious at a game.jpg

Doesn't have the same ring as Walmart Warrior, but the title's a work in progress.

Maybe I'll just call use Walmart Warrior in case I have any more stories from Walmart.

@AP21

Went to Chick-Fil-A today and got a spicy chicken sandwich, 4 strips, and some waffle fries.

As I was about to head back home, I noticed a large white woman in a sundress.......and I could see her backside shaking from side-to-side.

She wasn't as pleasant-looking up close as she was from a distance, so I was slightly disappointed.

View attachment 40956

Doesn't have the same ring as Walmart Warrior, but the title's a work in progress.

Maybe I'll just call use Walmart Warrior in case I have any more stories from Walmart.
No lol

Never thought about that

But they'd prolly still lock niggas up for not having a license to sell it anyway

This. Some of my niggas that move think shit gonna be sweet. But that's when they definitely coming for that ass imo cause now it's not only the law but it's their money you fucking with.

@meek

a 6'5" canadian aint hard to miss from 50 yards.

tell ya lady you not coming home....i like her
i dont want smoke but you wont see the smoke either, sniper

#barz

Nigga if you get within that 50 you better be bringing a drink for a nigga or you going to sleep.

Worst thing about training someone is you actually gotta spend your day acting like you actually be doing shit all day.

Then they so hype to be on their own they act like you lazy cause you don't give a fuck about shit that you should care about, but ain't really worth caring about..really

Nigga be like "hey shouldn't we..blah blah blah

You like..View attachment 40943 "don't nobody care bout that shit bruh"

Nigga like.. sarcastically says :cont: "maybe that's why..blah blah blah"

You just View attachment 40946

Hate these new niggaz man...

Bet he won't keep that same energy 3 months from now

Lmao. Dude that been training me gonna ask me if there's anything I want be trained in on the 2nd day like "nigga you tell me". Pretty much tuned him out after that he works for me anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
To see that look of enthusiasm disappear when shyt gets real after a couple of months be hilarious.

I hate having to make small talk. That's my issue. Put them next to someone else, just leave me be.
Lol...how jaded are we to anticipate the day he drags in after a long day before and says "man fuck this place"..and you
giphy (4).gif

Just tried Alabama White BBQ Sauce for 1st time.

:wdf2:

You Bamas are fuckin disgusting

Aye...

MMG4z.gif

Da fucc you doing trying that shyt??

That crap sound so blasphemous..."White BBQ sauce". I feel like I gotta ask the Grill Gods for forgiveness for even mentioning the name.

Go buy some real bbq sauce and gargle the taste of that nasty shyt outta ya mouth.

Last edited:
@AP21

View attachment 40956

on one hand, I despise men who interrupt a woman's errands to shoot their shot. on the other hand, it's a homely white woman so she might appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back