Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaaannnn think about all the potlucks they. If you've worked in an office, YOU KNOW wypipo touch the food during potlucks with their bare hands.

Maaaannnn think about all the potlucks they. If you've worked in an office, YOU KNOW wypipo touch the food during potlucks with their bare hands.
i hate that shit.....i always tell my wife if im not first im not eating.

was on a group trip in china and these white people kept touhing the food...i swear they was doing it because it pissed me off.....i just knew they were.

i finally had it an said......bruh can you stop touching the meats with your hands and putting it back. only touch what you going to take.

we go back and forth but he stopped that shit tho. we even ended up regulating....we used to tel him he was last or block him from getting to the food.

niggas sometimes need to nig to get shit right

Ex-coworker pretty much finger fucc'd one of those Mardi Gras king cakes that a sales rep from New Orleans sent us. She was trying to dig out the plastic baby inside.

As soon as I saw that...I passed on gettin a piece. One of my other ex-coworkers walked over to the table, and was about to get himself a piece of the cake she molested. I quickly walked over and told him quietly

"Nuh uh...NUH UH! Leave that one alone Charles. Anne done dig her fingers all in that one."

Cake went untouched that whole day. Lol

Last edited:
The Durant led Warriors lost by 40 last night "riight"

I don't wanna hear any excuses when the playoffs start
i been telling niggas durant was a fake ass nigga.
he started having them lashing out tantrums because he knows he only joined GS hoping they would hide the fact he aint got heart.

and when the need him he buckles.. but niggas wanted to put it all on westbrook.

nah....GS aint winning 70 now and now he got problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back