Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 40846

Deadass I was drinking this the whole time while having lunch with the area manager and before we finish she says I can call her anytime "even 1:30 in the morning if I just want to talk."
Poweh a deh pineapple juice.
I gotta holla at my boy that works with her in head office and see what up with her. She thick af and she mean to everyone on the site except me lol.
pics nigga

I'll be glad when this semester ends because I'm tired of this teacher. She gone give out a 4 chapter exam because we was out on spring break GTFOH.

I won't be taking any summer classes. I'm tired in need of a break.

I'll be glad when this semester ends because I'm tired of this teacher. She gone give out a 4 chapter exam because we was out on spring break GTFOH.

I won't be taking any summer classes. I'm tired in need of a break.
Take your break. I’ve taken many.

View attachment 40846

Deadass I was drinking this the whole time while having lunch with the area manager and before we finish she says I can call her anytime "even 1:30 in the morning if I just want to talk."
Poweh a deh pineapple juice.
I gotta holla at my boy that works with her in head office and see what up with her. She thick af and she mean to everyone on the site except me lol.

Now...the question is "What are you gonna do about it?"

Are you gonna pass on the pussy

LCkEmHV.gif

Or

Dunk on the pussy...
LeBron-James-Dunk-on-Jason-Terry.gif

Congrats @Meeks

I’m sure your other suitors in the night crew thread will be happy to know the homie ghost got the news first

InsubstantialPeacefulDeer-max-1mb.gif

lmaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back