Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i been telling niggas durant was a fake ass nigga.
he started having them lashing out tantrums because he knows he only joined GS hoping they would hide the fact he aint got heart.

and when the need him he buckles.. but niggas wanted to put it all on westbrook.

nah....GS aint winning 70 now and now he got problems?

He got a chip tho. Fuck you talking about? Niggas and they hot take revisionist history.
Sit down and watch the games b.

Yo, I invite all the niggaz that enjoy podcasts to check out "Whoreible Descisions" , it's two chicks but they have quests everynow and then.

It's the open, honest, and at times graphic but funny female talk. Enjoyable bird talk to be real, I think it's dope. It's sorta a female version of Buddens show without the music talk.

Check that shit out

Debating should I drive an hour and a half to go home and get my workout gear. I left that shit right on my couch. I am sick right now. Like WTF?

Yo, I invite all the niggaz that enjoy podcasts to check out "Whoreible Descisions" , it's two chicks but they have quests everynow and then.

It's the open, honest, and at times graphic but funny female talk. Enjoyable bird talk to be real, I think it's dope. It's sorta a female version of Buddens show without the music talk.

Check that shit out
yea...i caught a peek of it...been meaning to mention it here too

i'ma start listening

Debating should I drive an hour and a half to go home and get my workout gear. I left that shit right on my couch. I am sick right now. Like WTF?
if you was a real one, you would work out in your work clothes like the cacs here do

i'm sorry, this still hard as shit....
giphy.gif

Hour and a half each way? Nah man. Just hit up the nearest Walmart and buy some cheap gear.

Shoes? I thought about that too until i looked down. I am wearing the dusters. Cant run a mile is these. Well can but it aint that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back