Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need 3 of you lovely ladies to participate in the next ABW Dating Game. Giving 2k each.

PM ME IF INTERESTED, DONT RESPOND HERE

I got a new job im starting next week and everyday someone has brought me some homemade shit to wish me farewell. This kind Korean nurse brought me in some chicken curry today. Its pretty damn exquisite!

I got a new job im starting next week and everyday someone has brought me some homemade shit to wish me farewell. This kind Korean nurse brought me in some chicken curry today. Its pretty damn exquisite!

Congrats Lou!! remember to save up for your Denver trip. I got the suite, food & rental covered. You take care of your flight and the Happy Trees! :D

Congrats Lou!! remember to save up for your Denver trip. I got the suite, food & rental covered. You take care of your flight and the Happy Trees! :D

I wonder if anyone is going to actually take me up on this offer. Hahaha

My job period is a bad ora.
The receptionist is fat and when she asks the patients would they like a water they say sure and she says oh there right thru that door oh and can you grab me on please...
This bitch talking about getting surgery to get skinny like bitch try getting up out ya seat wtf sitting your ass there all day ain't gonna get any weight lost off your fat ass. Then the patients come in and she's over there telling them they should bring food in when they come? Like WTF yo??

Tomorrow we'll be hitting 40k posts!

When we do I'll make a post and everybody who Goats it will get 4k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back