Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean gay people do deserve real representation in movies and shows.

Not trying to debate. js. :umm:
they made joe west gay last night.....

this wasn't about you.....i'm sorry,.....cuz you the homie

My friend told me I wouldnt like it.

Im scared to watch.

Because it wasn't funny or because of the content? He touched on alot of the shit we debate on here everyday lol

I've only seen the first one, it started off slow but the 2nd half of it had me dying. It was less of a stand up and more of a lecture/conversation that was sprinkled with funny moments. But the way he brought about 3 different things said within the special together at the end was nothing short of amazing.

Damn yall really wound up about a gay power ranger?

Aint Hal Jordan gay in the comics?

Were the power rangers personalities so important that one of them being gay changes the whole plot? lol Come on now, shit aint that important.

Because it wasn't funny or because of the content? He touched on alot of the shit we debate on here everyday lol

I've only seen the first one, it started off slow but the 2nd half of it had me dying. It was less of a stand up and more of a lecture/conversation that was sprinkled with funny moments. But the way he brought about 3 different things said within the special together at the end was nothing short of amazing.

Yeah my homegirl who is more "radical than me" (I should invite her ass up here so I can have some backup)
said she was offended throughout the whole special.

shes also a lesbian feminist and I mean FEMINIST TO THE T.

so that could have something to do with it.

*gulp*

Damn yall really wound up about a gay power ranger?

Aint Hal Jordan gay in the comics?

Were the power rangers personalities so important that one of them being gay changes the whole plot? lol Come on now, shit aint that important.

youre about to be tossed out the ash squad my friend
:youmad:

i mean i can't really be surprised..

power rangers were all about inclusive

they made the black ranger black.
the yellow ranger asian

i always thought the red ranger was kinda native americany

so i'm guessing the pink ranger will be,........

wait let's just go see...smh

they made joe west gay last night.....

this wasn't about you.....i'm sorry,.....cuz you the homie

Aye do I need to watch last nite episode? Cuz I ain't trying to watch a musical. Cuz if there's nothin important, then I'm just gonna delete it.

Bad enough I watch Barry fucc up on a weekly basis. I don't need to watch him sing about it.

Aye do I need to watch last nite episode? Cuz I ain't trying to watch a musical. Cuz if there's nothin important, then I'm just gonna delete it.

Bad enough I watch Barry fucc up on a weekly basis. I don't need to watch him sing about it.
it was filler, but it was good

Yeah my homegirl who is more "radical than me" (I should invite her ass up here so I can have some backup)
said she was offended throughout the whole special.

shes also a lesbian feminist and I mean FEMINIST TO THE T.

so that could have something to do with it.

*gulp*

Lol I can definitely see how that special rubbed people the wrong way, but it wasn't just some dumbass on stage saying shit, he's a very smart dude, so even if you disagree with some of the points he was making, if you're a fan of comedy, you should be able to appreciate the genius of this dude.

Lol I can definitely see how that special rubbed people the wrong way, but it wasn't just some dumbass on stage saying shit, he's a very smart dude, so even if you disagree with some of the points he was making, if you're a fan of comedy, you should be able to appreciate the genius of this dude.

aight. Im going to watch it tonight.

Race, dont forget you get a referral fee if they sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back