Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohmars is asking missk about it, i think that means its still being discussed

but tell me what im doing wrong
1) I was talking to Miss K
2)We talking about HOA not the process of changing oil
3) All that bullshit you typed could be avoided by this thing called preparation

You did it wrong. You need to take 15

hold on...i got like 20 tabs open trying to keep up, then my supervisor came over here with some bullshit early this morning

i just fixed it...thank you for being honest

you get an additional $1k for that

Where's my name change that @BNE ordered?

in my backpocket lil nigga

ya'll lucky me and goldie cool af

i would just ban you niggas and keep the ladies around

ya'll making my head hurt this morning

real spill tho lil brother...i didnt forget, but can you believe im actually working today? plus trying to keep up with the shenanigans in the pick a door thread got me all kinds of messed up lol

in my backpocket lil nigga

ya'll lucky me and goldie cool af

i would just ban you niggas and keep the ladies around

ya'll making my head hurt this morning

real spill tho lil brother...i didnt forget, but can you believe im actually working today? plus trying to keep up with the shenanigans in the pick a door thread got me all kinds of messed up lol
I'ma ignore 90% of this post and pretend you didn't make it all spicy. I understand you busy big dog, take your time lol

The kid don't have no liberty if I'm the one buying his clothes. When he start buying his own stuff then he can look like a jackass but until then what I say goes

I agree and they need be out my house not eating my food, not breathing up all my oxygen. If I am buying some things won't fly-I work too hard for mine to be walking around crazy.

My kid has wanted a tat and an earring for the longest (personally I dont care about the ring) but his father has always said nope. Well he went and had both done and claims he will hide them. I am laughing my ass off. The ex gonna stroke out-only wish I was there for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back