Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye and 50 droppin their albums on the same day = one of the best hip hop marketing ploys ever.

How in thee fucc we lose that game??

I went on break at 9 something and saw we was up 104 to 87 I think. Da hell happen?

They started playing Iso ball and Jimmy had about 3 bad possessions and the team started turning the ball over. Demar Derozan and Corey Joseph both started getting buckets and that was it, game over

my .02 about changing your oil vs paying someone else to do it

as someone who has done both

some people have more time than money, others have more money than time

depending on the job, i value my time at x amount of dollars per hour. Yea, i could change my own oil, but it might eat into something else that i want to do b/c it will take me longer than the dealership. Depends on how you value your time will determine if changing your own oil is worth it

same with washing your own car vs taking it to a detail spot...there is really no wrong answer b/c you will fall into one of those two categories...unless you just like doing shit with your hands, and there is still nothing wrong with that

i dont wanna kick kandy down...but i wish she would've run this by us first so at the least, she could know what to look out for, but seems like she learned her lesson or whatever

Put way too much jalapeño pepper on the homemade pizza and now I am like:

Y3Hh406.gif

But it's sooooooooooo good!

my .02 about changing your oil vs paying someone else to do it

as someone who has done both

some people have more time than money, others have more money than time

depending on the job, i value my time at x amount of dollars per hour. Yea, i could change my own oil, but it might eat into something else that i want to do b/c it will take me longer than the dealership. Depends on how you value your time will determine if changing your own oil is worth it

same with washing your own car vs taking it to a detail spot...there is really no wrong answer b/c you will fall into one of those two categories...unless you just like doing shit with your hands, and there is still nothing wrong with that

i dont wanna kick kandy down...but i wish she would've run this by us first so at the least, she could know what to look out for, but seems like she learned her lesson or whatever

This makes no sense to me, so you're willingly gonna take your car to a shop and wait about 30 minutes for them to do it when you can do it yourself in about 15 minutes. I had this same exact conversation on the IC last year and it amazes me that men would rather spend money on dumb stuff

This makes no sense to me, so you're willingly gonna take your car to a shop and wait about 30 minutes for them to do it when you can do it yourself in about 15 minutes. I had this same exact conversation on the IC last year and it amazes me that men would rather spend money on dumb stuff

Only that it doesn't take 15 min, but you got it

Stop doing that because you do it, everyone else must do it too thing

Lol @ running it by us, her innanet friends vs her rl friends.

I haven't washed my own car in years. Too lazy, and don't have the time. Plus I like it when they detail it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back