Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 4168

She said battery corrosion is why it was high

This bitch is $3
23617287-bdfd-4f63-b91e-9826156ed033_1.f29ffdfd4c8e4b72ebd4dd58a3e8d900.jpeg

I'm putting a hit out on your ass. Kicking a G while she is down.

Changing the oil on those cars are very easy. Going to the dealership for that will break you

I ain't got no Lexus, I was joking. I got an Altima but the only reason I went was to use the gift card I had. I'm not gonna go back though. You live and you learn.

Wait I just really looked at this all I seen was this girl going in her room...
Takes a second look and notices she takes a pack of wieners in the room...
Uhm you see I'm not Asian unlike yaself so df I'm a do with a small ass wiener?
Glue them hoes together?
I'm wondering if this is a cry for help?
65a841f0-c4de-0132-46c1-0e9062a7590a.gif

I feel like every time I go get service on my car, these men be lying to me. I ain't never spent $99 on an oil change. Then again this is a bigger car.

They gon ask you and tell you all those things you need, that you most likely don't . Just tell em you only want an oil change and nothin more. Always ask about specials and promotions too. If your battery is corroded, just pour some coke (coca cola) on it next time around.

I ain't got no Lexus, I was joking. I got an Altima but the only reason I went was to use the gift card I had. I'm not gonna go back though. You live and you learn.

Was it Jiffy Lube? Last time I went there because they had a $10 oil change special they wanted to charge me $100.

After the dude ran me the bill, I looked at the bill, looked at him in the eyes and said: Why is it not $10?
Him: your car needs other maintainence works, blah blah
Me: did I ask for any of that?
Him: You don't understand, we do it for everyone
Me: I don't need any of that
Him: You don't understand, I am doing you a favor, doing check up for free, the mainenance works still cost money
Me: Bring my car back

I left without paying or an oil change and have never been back.

Do u wanna be in the military till ur 45 or short term?
Haven't decided yet, most likely I'll be in and out, just trying to find something I like and qualify for from my asvab test scores. Then use that experience when I'm out and go to school if needed on the g.i. bill.

Was it jiffy lube? last time I went there because they had a $10 oil change special they wanted to charge me $100 for it.

After the dude ran me the bill, I looked at the bill, looked at him in the eyes and said: why is it not $10?
Him: your car needs other maintainence works, blag blah
Me: did I ask for any of that?
Him: we do it for everyone
Me: I am only paying $10
Him: You don't understand, I am doing you a favor, doing check up for free, the mainenance works still cost money
Me: bring my car back

I left without paying or an oil change and have never been back.

Yes it was those bastards.

Haven't decided yet, most likely I'll be in and out, just trying to find something I like and qualify for from my asvab test scores. Then use that experience when I'm out and go to school if needed on the g.i. bill.
U ready for basic training to kick ur ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back