Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I made posts tagging a certain someone and I got no smiley no thumbs down no ether nothing!
So I message him and I seen he was online and I got no reply like did I do or say sum that I have no recollection of. Fill me in someone. Lollll

Ok so I made posts tagging a certain someone and I got no smiley no thumbs down no ether nothing!
So I message him and I seen he was online and I got no reply like did I do or say sum that I have no recollection of. Fill me in someone. Lollll

He could be busy.

I am pretty sure I did? Is there a log?

:mhm:

For money transfers , yea, I sent u money when we reached 100 members, but not the 25k posts. I'll go back to see if u goated or when u goated, if u goated the post 2 weeks after the fact then yea i prolly didn't see it lol

Honestly, how are you feeling about the success so far?

I'm still shocked tbh, this shit could've easily tanked lol

I knew if I put my all in it then it would do good, but even then I thought it would take atleast a year to do the numbers that it's doing now. I still got alot of work to do, but Im ahead of the schedule I laid out for myself when I first started.

^ Timing was perfect too, a lot of us was tired of the fuckery at the other forum and this forum is more welcoming to the ladies than the ic

"If you build it they will come"

Who is it? I will ignore him for you.

:evil:

I knew if I put my all in it then it would do good, but even then I thought it would take atleast a year to do the numbers that it's doing now. I still got alot of work to do, but Im ahead of the schedule I laid out for myself when I first started.

That other site sitting on 55,000 post over a year in, this site gaining fast

From us to you site owner.
kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back