Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to tell my internet friends. Today was my first day in the gym since i was like... 16. I have a gym partner NH and we go there early before work. Gonna try going Mon-Fri at 5AM-7AM. Almost passed out on my lunch hour today but i felt better today than i have on most days. Surprisingly it was easier for me to wake up at 4:30 AM than it was at 7AM

Forgot to tell my internet friends. Today was my first day in the gym since i was like... 16. I have a gym partner NH and we go there early before work. Gonna try going Mon-Fri at 5AM-7AM. Almost passed out on my lunch hour today but i felt better today than i have on most days. Surprisingly it was easier for me to wake up at 4:30 AM than it was at 7AM
well done LouLou, I need to follow ur example
I'm still shocked tbh, this shit could've easily tanked lol

I knew if I put my all in it then it would do good, but even then I thought it would take atleast a year to do the numbers that it's doing now. I still got alot of work to do, but Im ahead of the schedule I laid out for myself when I first started.
you did good LilGoldieLocs, knew u would.

I knew if I put my all in it then it would do good, but even then I thought it would take atleast a year to do the numbers that it's doing now. I still got alot of work to do, but Im ahead of the schedule I laid out for myself when I first started.
XnA4BVo_zpsw7aji6qy.png

Foh and Boo hoo with all this semtmental shit b where are the strippers and the champagne to celebrate this?

Ya'll wanna know what's funny. I was google searching for that "Trilla" gif, why the hell I see this under it...

Screenshot_20170322-210739.png

clarence-laugh-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back