Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I challenge everyone to pay it forward today.

So with that being said, it’s time for another $20 Amazon giftcard giveaway.

Goat this post and randomly some time tonight, I’ll draw a name.

If you’re too good for an amazon gift card, congrats we don’t give a fuck and just skip the post. ❤️

Go goat this post.

You should use ground chicken or turkey sausage instead of that swine...ijs #JudahJr-Sr

Ground chicken? In spaghetti sauce?
tenor.gif
No thx.

Well then keep adding that farm raised cat/dog/squirrel/platypus/aardvark mixed animal called pork to ya dishes...more chicken and turkey fo’ me!! Lol

I feel you bruh, I don’t eat ground beef or pork. Made some turkey chili like a week or two ago.

Ground chicken? In spaghetti sauce?
tenor.gif
No thx.

Look...I know a lil summin’ about Italian food and it’s been established after years of arguing that turkey is indeed a suitable substitute for swine and beef in your dishes...now that I’ve done my good deed for tha day

Yea man, its depressing. I went back home last year, and all the money is put into Downtown none in the inner city.

The Google maps took me down memory lane. Saw the old Barbershop, and party store, both shells now. My old block has 3 houses on it. I remember it was full of life. Shit is really like Hurricane Katrina without the Hurricane

I was doing it late last night. That's what prompted the question.

My old neighborhood is intact. Some of the stores on Livernois are gone or have changed, Buy Rite Records is now Detroit Music Center, 8 Mile is still 8 mile in the immediate area but the further west you go down 8 mile the more it changes. The spot that changed the most was the area I was in when I got shot at by the cops. Warren Ave at I-96 is almost like you ain't even in the city anymore. That stretch from the freeway down to the Boulevard is nothing like what it used to be. That whole stretch of road had houses on both sides of the street with a few small buildings mixed in. The majority of the homes are fuckin gone. Going down the side streets is even worse 'cause entire neighborhoods are just gone now.

Shit's depressing but Tha D went through this exact same shit back in the mid-late 80's after the S&L crash. We'll bounce back.

Look...I know a lil summin’ about Italian food and it’s been established after years of arguing that turkey is indeed a suitable substitute for swine and beef in your dishes...now that I’ve done my good deed for tha day
Lolll lookahere you turkey/chicken connoisseur, I likes ground turkey. I'm just not down for the ground chicken in my spaghetti. Never purchased ground chicken in my life, but if I did I'd make homemade chicken nuggets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back