Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching YouTube this morning. The woman was teaching me how to make wax with honey and sugar. You had to microwave it for a little bit and watch it.

Well, my focus ain’t always that great. That shit blew the fuck up. My house smell like burnt ass burnt. Microwave is just destroyed.

Which reminds me of the time I set a pot of boiling water on fire. I was on the damn patio singing not watching the water.

I was watching YouTube this morning. The woman was teaching me how to make wax with honey and sugar. You had to microwave it for a little bit and watch it.

Well, my focus ain’t always that great. That shit blew the fuck up. My house smell like burnt ass burnt. Microwave is just destroyed.
:scust1:remind me to neva ask you to microwave, broil, simmer, boil, sautee, fry, or steam nathan for me.

Should’ve been paying attention instead of listening to location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back