Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I can cook! I just need to remember to stay near the kitchen. I’ll start something and be like “oh i gotta go to the store” or “I gotta call somebody and run my mouth”

I was watching YouTube this morning. The woman was teaching me how to make wax with honey and sugar. You had to microwave it for a little bit and watch it.

Well, my focus ain’t always that great. That shit blew the fuck up. My house smell like burnt ass burnt. Microwave is just destroyed.

You might of saved yourself some pain man. I tried to make some wax with lemon, sugar and honey after watching one of them youtube videos..lord jesus...never again..

Man I can cook! I just need to remember to stay near the kitchen. I’ll start something and be like “oh i gotta go to the store” or “I gotta call somebody and run my mouth”

Wait?!?! What??!! That’s like saying you can drive but gotta be reminded to sit yo ass in tha car...smh I’m gonna need you to do better lol

My brother said I make the best lasagna, but I grill pretty good too.
What is it with yall and Italian food down there. Not complaining, but y'all do make some good ass spaghetti and lasagna. Sheeeeiiiittt one broad had the racotta and cottage cheese with the conechcuh.....maaaan!

I miss grilling there. The whole hood would come out, talk shit, play spades.... tenor (50).gif

What happened fam?

Man I sold a game for $48 on eBay got the payment in my account. So I tried to withdraw it and get a check for it so I called PayPal and they told me I already spent the money using Lyft. I told them anytime I use Lyft I have the charges sent to PayPal credit and just pay the bill every month. They tell me "those charges were used w/the $48".

Man... I'm about to check into selling on Amazon.

Man I sold a game for $48 on eBay got the payment in my account. So I tried to withdraw it and get a check for it so I called PayPal and they told me I already spent the money using Lyft. I told them anytime I use Lyft I have the charges sent to PayPal credit and just pay the bill every month. They tell me "those charges were used w/the $48".

Man... I'm about to check into selling on Amazon.
Damn fam. If you have a store, I'd support on Ebay or Amazon. Hit us with the name. I need to cop some more games.

What is it with yall and Italian food down there. Not complaining, but y'all do make some good ass spaghetti and lasagna. Sheeeeiiiittt one broad had the racotta and cottage cheese with the conechcuh.....maaaan!

I miss grilling there. The whole hood would come out, talk shit, play spades....View attachment 37999
My great uncle makes the best spaghetti. He like 163 years old now. Idk how or why this works, but he uses smoked sausage, shrimp, ground beef, and chopped veggies in his spaghetti. It sounds like a mess, but it's really good.

Aye, when I visit my folks in the country, they do all that but they play bid whiz, not Spades. They be fryin fish in this big ass witch pot wit a wood burning fire! Boy I miss that.

My great uncle makes the best spaghetti. He like 163 years old now. Idk how or why this works, but he uses smoked sausage, shrimp, ground beef, and chopped veggies in his spaghetti. It sounds like a mess, but it's really good.

Aye, when I visit my folks in the country, they do all that but they play bid whiz, not Spades. They be fryin fish in this big ass witch pot wit a wood burning fire! Boy I miss that.
So your uncle is younger than @Cain...damn!

The veggies are what set it off. Sautee them with the sausage and beef, that shit sets it all off.

You know they real country niggas if they play bid whiz! Country niggas will catch the fish, gut em, clean em fry em in that big ass pot in the front yard all in a 3 hour span. Shit be amazing!

Damn fam. If you have a store, I'd support on Ebay or Amazon. Hit us with the name. I need to cop some more games.

For right now, I'm just testing the waters I don't have an actual store set up. But I will be checking into Amazon and testing it next then comparing the two.

If I decide to set up a storefront, be it eBay/Amazon I will put the ABW family up on it. If I have things my way, I won't be charging games at $60+ or deluxe editions at full price either.

Last edited:

You should use ground chicken or turkey sausage instead of that swine...ijs #JudahJr-Sr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back