Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolll lookahere you turkey/chicken connoisseur, I likes ground turkey. I'm just not down for the ground chicken in my spaghetti. Never purchased ground chicken in my life, but if I did I'd make homemade chicken nuggets.

I prefer ground turkey to ground chicken because it doesn’t get as dry if you not being careful...but I prefer both to ground racadoplatypus meat lol

fuck I just realized I aint got a speech prepared. this is unlike me. I feel sicker but it might just be nerves. gonna write this as soon as I finish Thor.

A bih tired.

Not better dealing with a 2 year old that’s a vegan that asks for chicken just to not want it every 2 minutes but then want it when you go to put it up.

Lmao tf

A bih tired.

Not better dealing with a 2 year old that’s a vegan that asks for chicken just to not want it every 2 minutes but then want it when you go to put it up.

Lmao tf
I thought raising a puppy was hard....sheesh

I thought raising a puppy was hard....sheesh

Tuh, my puppy was easier LMAO.
My daughter would rather eat salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner and got an attitude with me because she ate all the salad. Gonna go get her some more before we have to fight.

Tuh, my puppy was easier LMAO.
My daughter would rather eat salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner and got an attitude with me because she ate all the salad. Gonna go get her some more before we have to fight.
My dog is the opposite. Nigga want to eat table food. Get mad when he can't get none.

This nigga stole and ate a whole rotisserie chicken, pan of green beans. Nigga went to run an errand, left the shit on the stove, come back and the pan clean af, the chicken container shredded to hell, no dog or bird in sight. Go upstairs, his big ass can't hide and fit under the bed, so his head just hiding under it. I wanted to fight him, but I couldn't shit was too funny
20150422_214145.jpg

Get well homie. What you preaching out here?
thank you. gonna be acting like i know shit bout social economy. aint easy to improvise but Ima have to just stay glued to the paper. can't afford to have flair or humor when I'm on that last min hustle.

My dog is the opposite. Nigga want to eat table food. Get mad when he can't get none.

This nigga stole and ate a whole rotisserie chicken, pan of green beans. Nigga went to run an errand, left the shit on the stove, come back and the pan clean af, the chicken container shredded to hell, no dog or bird in sight. Go upstairs, his big ass can't hide and fit under the bed, so his head just hiding under it. I wanted to fight him, but I couldn't shit was too funny
View attachment 38028

Well we know who runs the house LMAO!!
My dog use to try to fight the urge to watch you eat. Killed me every time.

thank you. gonna be acting like i know shit bout social economy. aint easy to improvise but Ima have to just stay glued to the paper. can't afford to have flair or humor when I'm on that last min hustle.
Keep it short, blunt, firm. Lol, that's my motto on last minute speeches and presentations

Good luck. You got it.

Well we know who runs the house LMAO!!
My dog use to try to fight the urge to watch you eat. Killed me every time.
That's my nigga! We hated each other at first, but now, I'd kill a mufucca over homie.

You had an ankle biter, them niggas always begging lolol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back