Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reality is besides living on an Island or in Africa there is no other place that I would rather be.
-10 pts for explaining the joke lol

c'mon Dread fam

it was a reference to a convo that was in here a few months back

i think today may be my last day watching everyday struggle...they talk bout the same shit everyday, idgaf bout the Migos, Lil Xan or Lil Pump...August Greene dropped a near classic no mention

They got this stuff called fur, and they hide in holes

So do you think based on how we were created, humans are supposed to keep the hair on our head, specifically black males? If so, why does society make it to where we're supposed to shave our heads and it's even legal to fire us for letting our hair grow?

#staywoke
Nas460.jpg

So do you think based on how we were created, humans are supposed to keep the hair on our head, specifically black males? If so, why does society make it to where we're supposed to shave our heads and it's even legal to fire us for letting our hair grow?

Nas460.jpg

You know the answer to all this already

Nas460.jpg

"Why do you think hair on your face and head grows back after you cut it ? Because it's SUPPOSED to be

there" -Dick Gregory

"Why do you think hair on your face and head grows back after you cut it ? Because it's SUPPOSED to be

there" -Dick Gregory

Facts.

We outchea lookin like shaved squirrels but we've been programmed to allow it. #staywoke

While most white dudes having long hair is still the norm.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back