Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaaaa fuck the new gta update, all the yet to be released cars look like ass or are ridiculously priced.

They coulda just made this a strictly muscle car update, but noooooo.. .

So do you think based on how we were created, humans are supposed to keep the hair on our head, specifically black males? If so, why does society make it to where we're supposed to shave our heads and it's even legal to fire us for letting our hair grow?

#staywoke
Nas460.jpg

Besides health reasons that you mentioned crackers think of Samson from the bible and get scared of black man hair. I dont think it was as many bald niggas before 30 in my dad time. Might be some chemical shit.

Besides health reasons that you mentioned crackers think of Samson from the bible and get scared of black man hair. I dont think it was as many bald niggas before 30 in my dad time. Might be some chemical shit.

that would only be true if they had the slightest belief that any of those people were of color

and that, they do not

I've gotten mentions of my hair and beard here, but nothing worth getting worked up about......I doubt anybody actually tells me to cut my shit

“All the days of his vow of separation, no razor shall touch his head. Until the time is completed for which he separates himself to the LORD, he shall be holy. He shall let the locks of hair of his head grow long.

“All the days of his vow of separation, no razor shall touch his head. Until the time is completed for which he separates himself to the LORD, he shall be holy. He shall let the locks of hair of his head grow long.
The next couple verses say u cant be in the presence of a dead body even if its your mother, father, brother or sister

So is going to funerals a racial agenda too? Or yall pickin n choosing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back