Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure why, but i'ma keep letting him think it

I love jerk chicken, if you read above you would’ve saw where I said that mother fucker.
Lack of pussy*
I shall get it though, this week GOD WILLING.
I did read above thats why i said "may have misunderstood" motherfucker.

Lack of chocha?! U a dyke?

@GNS Until u learn to start typing out ur thoughts and emotions, instead of just clicking reactions, i'm removing that permission.

NY folks, why wont ya'll just move?

forgot to @ my girl @Kandy

Last edited:
They be playing the hell outta this “901 Shelby Drive look alive look alive” song. Drake need to be more selective about whose songs he feature on though.

He sets the tone at the beginning and then this remedial nigga come in on some “A B C! 1 2 3!” shit like it’s fire.

i figured niggas just extorted

Drake

Look Alive,that songs fire,and nah Drake is good in Memphis cause he has roots there,but J Prince is

getting paper out of him. I just found out recently that Drake's uncle is Larry Graham,for those that

don't know he's the bassist for Sly and the family stone and considered one of the best bass players of

all time.

Look Alive,that songs fire,and nah Drake is good in Memphis cause he has roots there,but J Prince is

getting paper out of him. I just found out recently that Drake's uncle is Larry Graham,for those that

don't know he's the bassist for Sly and the family stone and considered one of the best bass players of

all time
we knew that....idk that feature was so out of left field i figured niggas caught Drizzy slipping and he traded that verse for his life lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back