Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part u from bai lol

*teeth sucking noise* nah not me, my stepfather was from Guyana. My family babysitter when I was growing up was also from Guyana (and they're also his cousins, which is how he met my moms after she divorced). That family is also my two younger sisters' godparents; we all grew up with them. Another family close to mine, who's home I was at daily after school is also Guyanese.

Even though my moms divorced him, that's all still family.

Last edited:
This Uber driver getting 2 stars for picking me up in a orange Hyundai. I can't pull up at my building in this shit. He gonna have to drop me off down the street from my crib.

The first uber I ever used pulled up in a gmc Yukon with a license plate that said DOMGRL. She was a lot nicer than I expected though. 5 stars

Dude looks young for 30 years after the fact
xpo578be71n01.jpg

"its $25 a head, a hunnid for the V.I,
you wonder why the price so high, you gon see why"

Good morning and yes I did, waiting back to hear from them. Might have to pull some underhanded stuff to curry favor and use the fact that they are lesbians to my advantage

How's your headaches?

Lol damn, I wanna know what the shady plan is

They are still off and on smh thanks for asking friend.

They be playing the hell outta this “901 Shelby Drive look alive look alive” song. Drake need to be more selective about whose songs he feature on though.

He sets the tone at the beginning and then this remedial nigga come in on some “A B C! 1 2 3!” shit like it’s fire.

Lol damn, I wanna know what the shady plan is

They are still off and on smh thanks for asking friend.
Lol I'm just playing really but they are lesbians and the other property manager is homo

That building probably sounds crazy at night

And take a multivitamin and drink some water if not go to the doctor after a day or more of headaches, you never know

They be playing the hell outta this “901 Shelby Drive look alive look alive” song. Drake need to be more selective about whose songs he feature on though.

He sets the tone at the beginning and then this remedial nigga come in on some “A B C! 1 2 3!” shit like it’s fire.

was thinking the same thing, but, i think its like when he did the feature with 21 savage

Drake keeps his "face card" validated by doing these types of features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back