Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the analysis when the favorite loses.. you dont win on resume, you dont win on convential wisdom, its not lucky

its about execution.. its not who "is the best" that shit doesnt matter but for sports shows.. its who plays the best.. fights the best at the particular time.

Last edited:
I hate the analysis when the favorite loses.. you dont win on resume, you dont win on convential wisdom, its not lucky

its about execution.. its not who "is the best" that shit doesnt matter but for sports shows.. its who plays the best.. fights the best at the particular time.
Thanks man

Man, so how bout I got a pitbeef sandwich for lunch.

Mom's was sick so I left work to take her home. But I never ate breakfast and I'm starving so I figured I'd get a pit beef after our conversation last week.

Shit was so good fam...I went to pioneer and just got horse radish and tiger sauce...

Niggaz was in line b getting cheese mayo onions , getting subs n everything....

I guess there's mad ways to get it.....

I just went with regular. There's a bar right next door, I went in to have a beer with my sandwich.... This nigga over charges like a bitch... But the cold beer taste so good with the sandwich all is forgiven...

Iight that's it I'm done

I'm at work right now and its not that bad I'm in a good mood. Life is good besides being broke right now

Imma let you finish fam....

But you like 2 "you still good bruh" conversations at the barber shop from coming on home.

Prepare yourself....

I dont think i displayed anything that would lead you to believe
I have pralims my question is who is "we" and i hate those videos where the bot talks
i see what you did there.....i wasnt ready for it.

so imma go sit in the corner and think about my actions.

Honestly my shit just naturally big because I'm "supposed" to have a widow's peak

It's actually not getting worse

I'm not joining #beardgang yet

Honestly my shit just naturally big because I'm "supposed" to have a widow's peak

It's actually not getting worse

I'm not joining #beardgang yet

:foh3:

Your barber told you that huh?

Quit letting bruh talk you out of your common sense man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back