Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
:foh3:

Your barber told you that huh?

Quit letting bruh talk you out of your common sense man.
Lmaoooo yo I remember I went to a new barber when I was in Charlotte. Homie said you gotta stop wearing fitteds it's making you thin

I couldn't tell him that I haven't worn a hat in 10 years

:cry:

One of my students came up to me telling me too much information about her menstrual issues.

My reaction was just like this

276C1481-AB4E-4EB0-9BDD-4A7CD06EE9C3.gif

:smh:does not have a passport post....

any way, i gotta question...

how come it's cool to glorify white gangster shti like the departed, scar face, goodfellas, godfather, sopranos, oceans 11,12,13....like that shit is classic cinema,.....

but when blacks be on some gangster shit...it's considered so negative and harmful to the culture, and all that shit.....like why can't we like gangster shit without being judged?????

you know its deeper than rap....

but simply put, our "gangster" is more free-for-all cutthroat compared to organized crime w/ levels and bosses and code

that and "our gangster" is never really portrayed correctly (because its mostly made by people who dont have a clue.....just like the people who consider it "negative and harmful")

in a movie they'll pull up to the projects and its 100 buff niggas outside wit jewels and shit on, tats greased up, wife beater fresh out the pack, drinkin 40's in 2018......the leader dont really lead shit just tell niggas to "find that man" and the police "I dont know nuthin"

you got gang bangers, low level hustlers, and "The Plug" and thats as deep and as organized as it gets....we still talking movies btw

jump to italian gangster flicks.......there's families first and foremost....not the gang family but the goons got wives and children that respect them and lead normal lives, usually clueless to what the man of the house does for a living

they typically have cover businesses and wear suits or at least slacks and button ups

nobody's got bm drama, nobody's getting high and if so they're on the low or outcasted, no tats, golds, or any other obvious affiliation to any street life or crime family, etc

just the way the picture is painted.....they are made to look respectable from jump

their movie starts at a car wash or restaurant

ours opens in a crack house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back