Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I dont feel like doing shit today. All I have is EXCUSES.
Not going to the gym today................I ran 7 miles yesterday and my knees are killing me. EXCUSES.
Forgot to call my barber. Look like I will not be getting my haircut this week. EXCUSES.
Didnt do my travel claim for the job yet. Fucked up my laptop while trying to change out the hard drive. EXCUSES.
All I have is EXCUSES.

Not going to the gym today................I ran 7 miles yesterday and my knees are killing me. EXCUSES.
Forgot to call my barber. Look like I will not be getting my haircut this week. EXCUSES.
Didnt do my travel claim for the job yet. Fucked up my laptop while trying to change out the hard drive. EXCUSES.
All I have is EXCUSES.

you might as well just finish the day off a loser

try again tomorrow

for now get some hot wings and watch good times or sumn mane

All I have is EXCUSES.
7C072A04-4F77-48AF-9922-C812AAD93BDC.gif

man fuck the Children's Place if thats what u meant lol

when I worked at UPS we hated to see the trucks coming from them

all their boxes had yellow tape on em so you knew what it was as soon as you opened the trailer door

bitch'll be packed to the ceiling, just boxes and boxes of toys

if you ended up with the Childrens Place truck they let you make it on production time lol

@Goldie this was the start.

So who started the dead jokes because if he in ya PMs tryna get me banned. If anything his ass needs to be banned.

Nigga supposedly got six kids. I hate to know what he thinks when he seen them in diapers. Sick mf.

I see you forgot something. You stay saying and doing foul shit but wanna act shocked when someone do it to you. Both yall need to go.

@Goldie

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you do lol

at UnderPaidSlaves?

package handler dawg, I was in the trenches

tenor.gif

kids dont even like toys

they wanna make slime and watch youtube videos of other kids playing
Yo one time when my cousin was over( he's 5) cause we watch him until his mom gets home and he asked me about using youtube for someone named tommy or some shit. I'm like
gucci3.png
who???? I search and see some white kid playing toys and showing them to viewers and once again hit the
gucci3.png
THIS what you wan to watch? He like yup:icu:.
gucci3.png
My mom an sis was breaking it down for me this kid making millions BRUH!. I gotta get on this twitch wave while money still being made
gucci3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back