Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least your ass ain’t a DC sports fan...

Capitals- The Pinguins are our kryptonite
Nationals- The one & done champs
Wizards- Can make noise, will probably still get swept by the Cavs in round 1.
Skins- I don’t wanna talk about it.

DC???

Yo one time when my cousin was over( he's 5) cause we watch him until his mom gets home and he asked me about using youtube for someone named tommy or some shit. I'm like
gucci3.png
who???? I search and see some white kid playing toys and showing them to viewers and once again hit the
gucci3.png
THIS what you wan to watch? He like yup:icu:.
gucci3.png
My mom an sis was breaking it down for me this kid making millions BRUH!. I gotta get on this twitch wave while money still being made
gucci3.png

my daughter likes Super Saih....lil black kid from florida I think

the only part I dont like or am jealous of is that the mama is in a lot of the videos, and my baby wants us to do that shit

had to explain to her this woman most likely dont work, and can do that all day....you know kids dont get that shit tho

its whole families making a living off that shit but it couldnt be me

we're talking hundreds of videos...just shooting all day every day

takes a certain kinda person

so niggas around here going crazy over raising canes fuck is that

chicken strip spot from down here

its fye but I wouldnt say its go crazy over...probably cuz its new

that fresh lemonade is the truth and you need extra sauce for them strips

I get the caniac, no slaw, add a toast and two more sauces

chea

Chiken finger spot. Zaxbys is better

lmaoooo nah we clowned the fuck outta zaxby's

they set up shop here right by one of the hood chicken spots, been killin it for years

zaxby's parking lot STAY on empty...they be giving away sweet tea and shit tryna get it flowing

thats just that one tho, I can say the others be jumping

shits wack to me

Shit tripped me out 1st time I ordered. Mufucca said "Chikken Chikken Chikken what combo you pikken?" I was like nigga what did you just say?

so niggas around here going crazy over raising canes fuck is that

They just opened up one over by me. The line is always ridiculously long, so I decided to pull through and see what was up. The wait was about 15 minutes but it wasn’t worth it. It was basic ass chicken with a decent sauce. Their lemonade was meh, Chick-Fil-A is much better imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back