Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning it was a damn blizzard outside now it's 65° with a nice breeze. The weather in NC is like a female when you ask her what she wants to eat.

im sooo on the fence with those smh

I love em at first...they burn slow, not too much of an aroma that covers the good.... but two or three in and that shit gets chalky tasting and dries your mouth tf out

nigga need some water between puffs and shit

same with backwoods....dont matter how big you roll em
Agreed. Love that slow burn, let you get into it. I like my experiences intimate lol. Hate woods, just too harsh. Going from papers or vape to that be too much for me.

They Stink right now too.

Our sports scene stinks.

Pistons-ass
Tigers-rebuilding
Wings-purgatory
Lions- why God why

At least your ass ain’t a DC sports fan...

Capitals- The Pinguins are our kryptonite
Nationals- The one & done champs
Wizards- Can make noise, will probably still get swept by the Cavs in round 1.
Skins- I don’t wanna talk about it.

so the dog walker text me to state that my dog was licking a beard oil bottle when he walked in.....smh fucking dog bout to kill himself

I don't think I like your religion
Don't always make the best decisions
Not sayin' you don't have good intentions
I know that you are only human
But you blame your God when it's your own fault
Where is the love that your God spoke of?
Your God has nothing to do with it
Nothing to do with it (3x)
That's what you were told, let's just be honest
You didn't even take the time to find it yourself
You just took their words to be true
You don't even know why you believe what you do

I want to take my son to six flags this summer, but with the school shootings and now bombs going off where black people live, shit is making me weary being in places with large groups of people. Not even sure going places like that is worth the risk

I be legit pissed off when I go in the bathroom and multiple toilets are FUCKED UP...

Shit from front back side to side and a trail of paper like a mf had a real struggle in that ho

Wtf are these niggas eatin that's doing that to them???....and why would they continue to eat it??? At work????

29186141_10155837051576321_2490336623653289984_o.jpg

I be legit pissed off when I go in the bathroom and multiple toilets are FUCKED UP...

Shit from front back side to side and a trail of paper like a mf had a real struggle in that ho

Wtf are these niggas eatin that's doing that to them???....and why would they continue to eat it??? At work????

Work bathrooms are WOAT!

I swear these nasty muthafuccas here...smh. I feel sorry for the cleaning crew that comes in every nite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back