Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes

what's the next question
Besides the fact that homie up there sounding like a kid who’s grandma told them to say the alphabet in front of company.

Why go on Ellen and vaguely make mention of that to an audience that doesn’t listen to your music. Your an artist, how bout..put in a rap for the kids that actually..listen to your music?

You say you’ve heard his music, have you heard him speak this message in his music sir?

Of all the outlets, Ellen? Speaking on the importance of saving money while wearing a Gucci belt?

Besides the fact that homie up there sounding like a kid who’s grandma told them to say the alphabet in front of company.

Why go on Ellen and vaguely make mention of that to an audience that doesn’t listen to your music. Your an artist, how bout..put in a rap for the kids that actually..listen to your music?

You say you’ve heard his music, have you heard him speak this message in his music sir?

Of all the outlets, Ellen? Speaking on the importance of saving money while wearing a Gucci belt?
so you have an issue with him starting a program to help teach kids about financial literacy at an early age?

Its obviously a play on the name of the song "bank account" which is his most popular song on that album

its branding 101

so you have an issue with him starting a program to help teach kids about financial literacy at an early age?

Its obviously a play on the name of the song "bank account" which is his most popular song on that album

its branding 101

We just think differently AP, and i ain’t mad at your assessment cause it’s spot on. It’s just the way we view that assessment is different.

We just think differently AP, and i ain’t mad at your assessment cause it’s spot on. It’s just the way we view that assessment is different.
Dude really seems to be about his business and his branding after linking up with Amber Rose.

He has done an 180. He is probably still a trash rapper, but it looks like he is trying to put more positive energy out there vs the 2 cups sipping lean shit he was on previously.

I'm all for these dudes trying to make positives out of the negative shit they're known to spew

Oh you thought you was gonna get me with that amazon prime shit

tenor.gif

Amazon prime be in the way lol

Dude really seems to be about his business and his branding after linking up with Amber Rose.

He has done an 180. He is probably still a trash rapper, but it looks like he is trying to put more positive energy out there vs the 2 cups sipping lean shit he was on previously.

I'm all for these dudes trying to make positives out of the negative shit they're known to spew
He explained that shit like he was hoping she had no follow ups after it. He came off like he didn’t even fully understand what he’s doing with shit. That shit like the Rush card, it ain’t really real.

He explained that shit like he was hoping she had no follow ups after it. He came off like he didn’t even fully understand what he’s doing with shit. That shit like the Rush card, it ain’t really real.
OH ok...i see your pov now

well, i didnt see the entire clip, but it was an IG post, and idk the length of those so, maybe she did ask a follow up

His whole life is a lie as he sits on a leash and waits for a..... nope Kandy. Chill.

I'm batting 100% on alive...

Nope Chi, chill out

The dead jokes don’t bother me. Especially not from a pedophile.

I could go in on ya deceased daddy but choose not too.

Him burning in hell is enough for me.

@Goldie this was the start.

So who started the dead jokes because if he in ya PMs tryna get me banned. If anything his ass needs to be banned.

That nigga doing what the fuck every he gotta do to stay relevant.

Self motherfucking preservation...
He knows he's a garbage rapper.... There's only so many times he can go to that well.... So he doing any and everything he can to keep a steady cash flow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back