Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was given a shitload of Weed Gummies yesterday by a friends parents. They're all different sizes and strengths. The big ones are the size of a gumdrop and supposedly have like 5g worth of weed in them. There are like 40 gummies on the plate. Im gonna get high af later. Go on a spiritual journey and shit.

I was given a shitload of Weed Gummies yesterday by a friends parents. They're all different sizes and strengths. The big ones are the size of a gumdrop and supposedly have like 5g worth of weed in them. There are like 40 gummies on the plate. Im gonna get high af later. Go on a spiritual journey and shit.
Them shits will put you in another dimension. Some fun trips

I haven't fucked with edibles since the first time I had brownies. It takes a while for them to set in, I'm thinking they duds

They was good tasting brownies too, so I smashed like 4 or 5. Shit didn't start hitting me til I was on the way home, like 1 or 2 am.

Woke up the next day and had to go to work...
Worst shift I have ever worked in my life

If a broad tell you that the only way to get her on a 1st date is Ruth Chris, that's your sign to pass, especially if your homie already messed around with her.

One of the cats I used to work with told me about a chick that said that shit to him. Dude was like "yeah she fine and all, but nigga I ain't even took my own momma to Ruth Chris yet, fuck I look like takin a hoodbooger there?"

@OhMars @Ironman and @Mooney look like a fuck nigga trio

Yall daddy was a rolling stone

1267856.jpg

Pull up

Them shits will put you in another dimension. Some fun trips

idk mane my gummies never worked.....came from a trusted and reputable source and I tried twice....nothing

I was smoking too tho, so maybe it just wasnt what I expected

they were red gummy grenades

One of the cats I used to work with told me about a chick that said that shit to him. Dude was like "yeah she fine and all, but nigga I ain't even took my own momma to Ruth Chris yet, fuck I look like takin a hoodbooger there?"
My boy hit me up, asked me about this girl. I told him I know her biblically, she real young minded he may not want that. He says it's whatever , but he has to take her to Ruth'sChris. Told him we ate at Golden Chik, he still gonna take her cause he want to get his shot.

Last edited:
idk mane my gummies never worked.....came from a trusted and reputable source and I tried twice....nothing

I was smoking too tho, so maybe it just wasnt what I expected

they were red gummy grenades

Thats because you have bad friends. this is the second plate theyve given me, first time i got it I went and saw black panther and I was so high I everything looked like the Ancestral Realm

Thats because you have bad friends. this is the second plate theyve given me, first time i got it I went and saw black panther and I was so high I everything looked like the Ancestral Realm

negative.....been down at least 15 yrs

and everything else is always top notch

plus the gummies were 10 a piece.....no reason to fuck anybody over, we grown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back