Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah, it ain’t never just a oil change... they going to say you need new tires,radiator leaking,and a whole bunch of other shit
"I hate to tell you that your P32 Space Modulator is running a 11 on the monoxide regulator, so the OBGYN will need to be replaced, and the YMCA has gone bad, not to mention your MLB and NHL. But you're in luk,we get it all done for 500$ out the door with the special we have going." - Hoe Ass Mechanic

"I hate to tell you that your P32 Space Modulator is running a 11 on the monoxide regulator, so the OBGYN will need to be replaced, and the YMCA has gone bad, not to mention your MLB and NHL. But youre in luk,we get it all done for 500$ out the door with the special we have going." - Hoe Ass Mechanic
I hit’em with can you print all that all for me, I be back on pay day to get that fixed .... Hit my hood mechanic up and see if he can fix that shit for dirt cheap

"I hate to tell you that your P32 Space Modulator is running a 11 on the monoxide regulator, so the OBGYN will need to be replaced, and the YMCA has gone bad, not to mention your MLB and NHL. But you're in luk,we get it all done for 500$ out the door with the special we have going." - Hoe Ass Mechanic
They might offer to drop it another $15 to really sweeten the deal for u lmao

They might offer to drop it another $15 to really sweeten the deal for u lmao
Exactly, sign #2 they're runnin game on you

I hit’em with can you print all that all for me, I be back on pay day to get that fixed .... Hit my hood mechanic up and see if he can fix that shit for dirt cheap
Yep. Thanks to my 01 Ram breaking down all the time, I learned a Shit Load about car parts and fixing shit.

I always get rude

"Man I ain't tryna hear that shit, just let me know when I'm ready"

excercise dvds crack me up..

and 3.. and 2.. and 1... now run.. now breathe.. and run... keep goin.. let’s go.. use... your.... core... now 4... 3... 2.... cross jump.. cross jump.. jump jump... criss cross... criss.. cross.. push...

they just rap the whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back