Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you spell that right @OhMars or did you mean pumpkin?
Z11YKCM.gif

Dont try to play me

omg I can only imagine the amount of funk that comes with giving a nigga dome while he takes a shit

Im sick!

Last edited:
Tech savvy posters, help me out really quick..

Wife works from home.

Bought an extender for better WiFi coverage.

Does the job.

Wife’s work vpn won’t connect to the extender, though and her internet stays slow.

If the vpnconnects to the extender, will it help? If so, how do I do this? I have a Linksys re6300.

Tech savvy posters, help me out really quick..

Wife works from home.

Bought an extender for better WiFi coverage.

Does the job.

Wife’s work vpn won’t connect to the extender, though and her internet stays slow.

If the vpnconnects to the extender, will it help? If so, how do I do this? I have a Linksys re6300.

You can't connect the vpn to the extender. That's two completely separate layers at work there. Have her run a speedtest from her laptop connected through the extender. I'm pretty sure she's not getting good bandwidth to begin with.

You can't connect the vpn to the extender. That's two completely separate layers at work there. Have her run a speedtest from her laptop connected through the extender. I'm pretty sure she's not getting good bandwidth to begin with.

Word I never had luck with network extenders, the connection was always janky in my experience

Word I never had luck with network extenders, the connection was always janky in my experience

I'm not a fan of extenders at all. If I'm having a problem with signal in the home, I'd prefer to install a proper wireless access point (WAP) in the problem area and run some CAT5/6 back to the router.

Found out my boss is fucking one the chicks up at my job. That muthafucka married too. Man I'm bout get me a raise and a early vacation. I know this nigga wife but I won't tell her. I'm a just get me some more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back