Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hoe he cheating with be flirting a lot with me too. I also wondered why I'd have to be on call Saturdays too. Like no lie I'm legit mad at this shit. I should go to hr. But then might be some Pandora type backlash in shit

I’ll have to do some research on this.. thx

Put money on it that shit doesn't work.

As a matter of principal, you can't amplify radio waves without power. Shit's not possible. You need something to receive, amplify, and retransmit that signal and that will always require power. It's bullshit tech like those old cellphone "signal booster" shits you stick on your car window. They do absolutely nothing.

Found out my boss is fucking one the chicks up at my job. That muthafucka married too. Man I'm bout get me a raise and a early vacation. I know this nigga wife but I won't tell her. I'm a just get me some more money.

collect some solid evidence before you go in there lookin for money. Picutres and shit work best. If they hittin' the motel at lunchtime, follow his ass and take pics of his car in the motel parking lot with his license plate plainly visible. Don't go in there empty handed. Nigga might be able to slick-talk his way out of it with his wife but with evidence that ain't gonna happen.

collect some solid evidence before you go in there lookin for money. Picutres and shit work best. If they hittin' the motel at lunchtime, follow his ass and take pics of his car in the motel parking lot with his license plate plainly visible. Don't go in there empty handed. Nigga might be able to slick-talk his way out of it with his wife but with evidence that ain't gonna happen.

This bitch be wearing the same clothes in a row. Shit it's lil tell tell signs between them. It ain't hard to get evidence, it is the fact that I barely start noticing this shit

Heyy, I might be into that too
:grin3:
oXSUleT.gif

Oh.. Mars...You..Nasty..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back