Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate an uppity crack head. My uncle used to wash my car for a can of 211, now he want $20 smdh

cosign...

shout out to Dallas crackheads mane them niggas do work and still got the real dope fiend prices

they take pride in they shit like they need a good rating with the BBB

because ultimately black capitalists make 0 sense. If every nigga owns a business who will be the employee? lmao

So there should be no black owners and all white/off white owners? lol makes sense.

And on top of that, anybody in business knows u don't wake up and have a business. You have to plan and take the proper steps to run a business. During that time you can work for .......... a black business.

because ultimately black capitalists make 0 sense. If every nigga owns a business who will be the employee? lmao
Other races...kinda the opposite of how it is now.

But really there will always be Blacks that need work. Why not let them work for a Black owned business.

Cmon ohmars, really bruh? lol

I expect this nonsense from race, but cmon fam, u must be trying to get some pussy lol

Lets not imitate the people who are running the world, lets remain broke ass workers the rest of our existence and continue making them rich!!!

Takes money to fund and make change. Own your own business, control the resource that you are selling, employ the community.

Money,Power, Respect.

and if its still in the framework of capitalism, many of us will still be impoverished.

Turn off 4:44 and go read a book ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back