Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
and if its still in the framework of capitalism, many of us will still be impoverished.

Turn off 4:44 and go read a book ghost

Lmao. Nah streets of Brightmoor taught me these ideals.

4:44 is a great inspirational piece of art. Simplifies the complex message that the common man may not comprehend in a book.

Just finished my 3rd book this month. Any recommendations on some new material?

and if its still in the framework of capitalism, many of us will still be impoverished.

Turn off 4:44 and go read a book ghost

Yo fam, u really gotta chill with that intellectual superiority complex shit. You swear you're the only person who has ever read a book or has done their own research on subjects, it's counter productive af, especially when you rarely if ever provide solutions to the shit you're speaking out against.

Niggas always got shit to downplay but never got anything to bring to the table.

first understand how inherently violent capitalism is and how it works before asking “what we should be doing”

you gotta crawl before you work baby
We are founded on violence in this country. From Politics to economics to religion. there is no sovereign state that has been formed to offer Black Americans a better way of life, so again I ask you what should we do?

Yo fam, u really gotta chill with that intellectual superiority complex shit. You swear you're the only person who has ever read a book or has done their own research on subjects, it's counter productive af, especially when you rarely if ever provide solutions to the shit you're speaking out against.

Niggas always got shit to downplay but never got anything to bring to the table.

Oh please we all do the intellectual superiority complex shit lmaooo

youve done it more than I can count

relax

Im just killing yall in this argument and you cant take it

now go listen to some future and smoke a blunt

Books are Great, but I've learned more from my elders, mistakes and life. You cannot downplay another person's intelligence because you read books.

You can learn more from an elder than a book can ever teach you, again no slight to books.

I am really starting to feel that you are the female Uncle Ruckus on ABW @Race Jones .

You call niggas out on a topic that you cannot factually support. Niggas rebuttal your topic and actually come with solutions to said problem, then you get on your Poindexter im smarter than you niggas shit.

Got Mad Respect and Love for you, just tell us who hurt you.

Black capitalism is a non-starter because capitalism is born of and sustained through violence not business licences.

you must first realize that our relation to white ppl is at its base a property relationship.
there is this kind of "collective property" attached to whiteness that manifests as soverginty, the
ability to own people and land, and then there's private property that manifests among individuals on a class basis. These overlap n feed on one another. You can't address capitalism without addressing the colonial relation that produces private property which has been birthed out of chattel slavery, a very violent system.

police brutality is a symptom of capitalism
poverty
racial health disparities etc all symptoms and byproducts of capitalism

and this doesnt change even if the faces spearheading these systems are Black.

If you only wish to mimic white folks than just admit you dream of being a colonizer/settler yourself. You want to hold the whip. You want to have the power to end civilizations.

capitalist patriarchal dominance at its core js hyper-exploitation and underpayment of ppl, for this is essential to modern capitalism economic growth.

Thats why I said ppl had to get away from it

Books are Great, but I've learned more from my elders, mistakes and life. You cannot downplay another person's intelligence because you read books.

You can learn more from an elder than a book can ever teach you, again no slight to books.

I am really starting to feel that you are the female Uncle Ruckus on ABW @Race Jones .

You call niggas out on a topic that you cannot factually support. Niggas rebuttal your topic and actually come with solutions to said problem, then you get on your Poindexter im smarter than you niggas shit.

Got Mad Respect and Love for you, just tell us who hurt you.

comparing me to uncle rukus

yeah youre a lot more foolish than I orginally thought

Black capitalism is a non-starter because capitalism is born of and sustained through violence not business licences.

you must first realize that our relation to white ppl is at its base a property relationship.
there is this kind of "collective property" attached to whiteness that manifests as soverginty, the
ability to own people and land, and then there's private property that manifests among individuals on a class basis. These overlap n feed on one another. You can't address capitalism without addressing the colonial relation that produces private property which has been birthed out of chattel slavery, a very violent system.

police brutality is a symptom of capitalism
poverty
racial health disparities etc all symptoms and byproducts of capitalism

and this doesnt change even if the faces spearheading these systems are Black.

If you only wish to mimic white folks than just admit you dream of being a colonizer/settler yourself. You want to hold the whip. You want to have the power to end civilizations.

capitalist patriarchal dominance at its core js hyper-exploitation and underpayment of ppl, for this is essential to modern capitalism economic growth.

Thats why I said ppl had to get away from it
Again what is your solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back