FACK!!!

Reactions: 1/2
spring time means yard time

bout to go cut my shit now

watch it take an hr for my lawn mower/weed eater to start

FACK!!!

gotta get the oil changed on our shit smh

I really dont look forward to this time of year any more

need to go ahead and pay for some landscaping, kinda section off what I wanna deal with and let the rest of that shit grow

Can’t get mad at the chicks mad at Kobe,Cause when I think about it. If a white actor was accused of some racist shit and got vindicated in a court of law. To black folks dude still racist, fuck what a court say. And if dude wins an Oscar, black folks would talk shit about this racist winning an Oscar.

So on some level I understand how some chicks can’t let that shit go and feel some way about it. It ain’t right, it ain’t fair, but it’s how shit is.

Can’t get mad at the chicks mad at Kobe,Cause when I think about it. If a white actor was accused of some racist shit and got vindicated in a court of law. To black folks dude still racist, fuck what a court say. And if dude wins an Oscar, black folks would talk shit about this racist winning an Oscar.

So on some level I understand how some chicks can’t let that shit go and feel some way about it. It ain’t right, it ain’t fair, but it’s how shit is.

Those women are strange tho because if she took him back and is happy, whats it to them?

Those women are strange tho because if she took him back and is happy, whats it to them?
I think some women are just miserable and aren’t satisfied unless they can bring some level of strife into someone else’s life. They just choose feminism as the backdrop for how they are gonna hate.

31k per year spread across 6-7 people (1 or 2 adults and 5 kids) is damn near no money. that's $4000 or $5000 per year for each person to live on. before tax!

for a single person you could say otherwise but I can't think of a single location in the western world where 31k before tax for a household of 6 or 7 people wouldn't be well below the poverty line.

yup. a single person living on 15k a year would have a life of luxury compared to a family of 6-7 living on 31k per year.

Who said anything about 6-7 people? I was very specific in saying 5 people for a reason.

What I'm really finding interesting is that y'all seem to be reading into my statement that I'm saying that a family would be cool on $31k/yr. I'm not saying that at all and I wouldn't because that was MY family just a couple of years ago.

Here's the deal: We got EBT for a while not too long ago. We got off because my business started to take off and we did aiight. I managed to pull down about $55K in one year. The following year, however, business dropped off significantly to the point where I barely scraped up $32K that year. The money was coming in fairly consistently so I was able to shuffle bills around in order to maintain some shit. We applied to get assistance with food 'cause we figured if we eliminated that bill we could be reasonably aiight until my money got better. We were turned down for EBT because I made $1000 a year too much to qualify. They wouldn't budge on that shit either; that extra $19.23 per week that I brought in meant we couldn't get $600/month for EBT, which would have helped out tremendously.

The cutoff, IMO, is entirely too low. A family of 5 should be able to qualify for EBT's maximum benefit up to $45K-$50K/year as far as I'm concerned.

You don't start the mower and stuff at all during the winter. I start mine every few weeks to keep it in prime condition
Man hell nah

That shit sit in my shed

Our winter's aren't like y'all's

It's still pretty humid to the point where it won't lock up or nothing. Just gotta get it going that first time, then I'll be good until next winter

So uh.... I heard in this group that I'm apart of that women sometimes orgasm when waking up.

Is this true ladies?

Asking for a friend.... of course.

Know why ion like bitches that wear a full heavy set of fake hair on their heads? Cause they hate and have a negative black men more than white people do.

Out wit the wife, stopped at Lens Crafters to get her new glasses. They said she gotta get an eye exam cause the old one is from 2015. Anyway, when we walk in their, all sisters working in there. All sisters got natural hair styles, all sisters treated us in no special good or bad way. We were just customers.

So cause it would take so long, we decide to go see black panther. It was aight, the fake accents was killing me tho, where ever Forest Whitaker from that nigga can’t shake his accent for shit. Anyway, after the movie we double back to Lens crafters. My wife goes in to see how long the wait is while I stay in the whip.

She calls me to come inside and give her my card so she can pay and tells me to go home and chill for a few until I get the kids. I’m like bet, I walk in the Lens Crafters and this semi light bright wit a lions Mane full of fake hair accosts me at the entrance quick as shit..leaves some bitch she was helping..”sir sir sir, can I help you, sir”...

I’m like

:foh3:I’m tryna get to my wife.

She :oreally:ok then..

Like bitch..just cause yo fake hair head ass date thugs who beat u unconscious on a whim, don’t mean ever nigga that dress like him on the same shit.

Ok self hating bitch, what type of nigga runs up on a Lens Crafters in the middle of a mall with a red sweater on to start some shit..a Lens Crafters B
View attachment 33268
Am I dressed like a nigga that would Rob a Lens Crafters y’all?
18A79BCE-EA0D-4725-9BED-1C24C4A358E1.gif Think I wanna fight you gawd

Tylenol PMs will put you on your ass.

those and the advil pms

I took a few just to see one day and im thinkin it aint shit because I take stronger shit just for fun

them hoes had me on my back like "aight I gotta get up now....no bullshit.......in like, 30 mins"

Nah that case was dropped. And it wasnt bc of some fuckery like a cop getting away with murder the chick who accused him wouldnt testify n let that shit drop.

Their anger holds no merit.

those and the advil pms

I took a few just to see one day and im thinkin it aint shit because I take stronger shit just for fun

them hoes had me on my back like "aight I gotta get up now....no bullshit.......in like, 30 mins"
I only took one and didn’t know I fell asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back