Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting a chest pain when I sneeze and a throat that scratches when I speak

gotta speak publicly 2x this week smh

damn ya'll was true homies

thats always been solo action for me

I aint gotta be doin bad tho, i could have a fresh sack and roll one of them up to bump a new album or sumn I know ima be sittin down for a while

that aint poverty.....everybody got on new clothes and hair whipped up
bro I know hoes that do this shit for a living....all the "licks" from ebt to section 8 to wic

they stay home and collect that while the nigga hustles or works but doesnt put his name on shit

most likely claiming 3 or 4 kids thats 5-600 in stamps easy

I wasnt saying that people on stamps aint in poverty in general

just not these type of people....im sure they went and jumped in new challengers and camaros
basic as hell. <600 a month is still poverty. having an EBT card and new clothes is still poverty. they'll struggle to save anything for retirement. they probably forgo crucial drs appointments. the prospects of their kids are compromised. that is what it is to be below the poverty line.

y'all are demonizing them when even all of the worst welfare fraud combined would still cost the taxpayer less than the faintest fraction of corporate tax evasion. bet you'll still buy from Amazon tho.

basic as hell. <600 a month is still poverty. having an EBT card and new clothes is still poverty. they'll struggle to save anything for retirement. they probably forgo crucial drs appointments. the prospects of their kids are compromised. that is what it is to be below the poverty line.

y'all are demonizing them when even when all of the worst welfare fraud combined would still cost the taxpayer less than the faintest fraction of corporate tax evasion. bet you'll still buy from Amazon tho.
How often do ppl throw tomatoes at you when you do public speaking events?

Could be, could not be, but I was referring to homie and his main chick that ran down on him. You gotta make Damn near no money to get an EBT card.

Outchea the cutoff for a family of 5 is $31K/yr. That ain't exactly "damn near no money" but at the same time you strugglin.

Outchea the cutoff for a family of 5 is $31K/yr. That ain't exactly "damn near no money" but at the same time you strugglin.
Respectfully for a family of 5, that is not ideal bro. You factor in decent housing and that's maybe 11k a yr, then clothing and transportation and doctors and dentists, family upkeep, you are already robbing Peter to Pay Paul, about to rob Pat to payback Perry.

I'm not turning my nose up at anyone. I'm a person who grew up on sect8, bridge card,WIC, Focus Hope kid.

My point was that the govt requirements for their assistance is so drastic, that it really doesn't help you progress, just keeps you stagnant.

31k per year spread across 6-7 people (1 or 2 adults and 5 kids) is damn near no money. that's $4000 or $5000 per year for each person to live on. before tax!

for a single person you could say otherwise but I can't think of a single location in the western world where 31k before tax for a household of 6 or 7 people wouldn't be well below the poverty line.
Respectfully for a family of 5, that is not ideal bro. You factor in decent housing and that's maybe 11k a yr, then clothing and transportation and doctors and dentists, family upkeep, you are already robbing Peter to Pay Paul, about to rob Pat to payback Perry.

I'm not turning my nose up at anyone. I'm a person who grew up on sect8, bridge card,WIC, Focus Hope kid.

My point was that the govt requirements for their assistance is so drastic, that it really doesn't help you progress, just keeps you stagnant.
yup. a single person living on 15k a year would have a life of luxury compared to a family of 6-7 living on 31k per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back