Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
31k per year spread across 6-7 people (1 or 2 adults and 5 kids) is damn near no money. that's $4000 or $5000 per year for each person to live on. before tax!

for a single person you could say otherwise but I can't think of a single location in the western world where 31k before tax for a household of 6 or 7 people wouldn't be well below the poverty line.

yup. a single person living on 15k a year would have a life of luxury compared to a family of 6-7 living on 31k per year.
Exactly.

3 more days till im closer to old nigga status
:cry:
nah man

we need to stop rejecting getting older and start embracing that shit

stop put limits on ya self. Ya life just getting started fam.

3 more days till im closer to old nigga status
:cry:
Damn that, Celebrate My nigga! You have survived in this bullshit ass country for however many years. With age comes wisdom. With wisdom comes prosperity, with prosperity comes wealth! Salute to you 3 days early my G! Here's to many more!

Know why ion like bitches that wear a full heavy set of fake hair on their heads? Cause they hate and have a negative black men more than white people do.

Out wit the wife, stopped at Lens Crafters to get her new glasses. They said she gotta get an eye exam cause the old one is from 2015. Anyway, when we walk in their, all sisters working in there. All sisters got natural hair styles, all sisters treated us in no special good or bad way. We were just customers.

So cause it would take so long, we decide to go see black panther. It was aight, the fake accents was killing me tho, where ever Forest Whitaker from that nigga can’t shake his accent for shit. Anyway, after the movie we double back to Lens crafters. My wife goes in to see how long the wait is while I stay in the whip.

She calls me to come inside and give her my card so she can pay and tells me to go home and chill for a few until I get the kids. I’m like bet, I walk in the Lens Crafters and this semi light bright wit a lions Mane full of fake hair accosts me at the entrance quick as shit..leaves some bitch she was helping..”sir sir sir, can I help you, sir”...

I’m like

:foh3:I’m tryna get to my wife.

She :oreally:ok then..

Like bitch..just cause yo fake hair head ass date thugs who beat u unconscious on a whim, don’t mean ever nigga that dress like him on the same shit.

Ok self hating bitch, what type of nigga runs up on a Lens Crafters in the middle of a mall with a red sweater on to start some shit..a Lens Crafters B
98AA0C18-89D1-4230-90C7-2A84D67DAC62.jpeg
Am I dressed like a nigga that would Rob a Lens Crafters y’all?

Know why ion like bitches that wear a full heavy set of fake hair on their heads? Cause they hate and have a negative black men more than white people do.

Out wit the wife, stopped at Lens Crafters to get her new glasses. They said she gotta get an eye exam cause the old one is from 2015. Anyway, when we walk in their, all sisters working in there. All sisters got natural hair styles, all sisters treated us in no special good or bad way. We were just customers.

So cause it would take so long, we decide to go see black panther. It was aight, the fake accents was killing me tho, where ever Forest Whitaker from that nigga can’t shake his accent for shit. Anyway, after the movie we double back to Lens crafters. My wife goes in to see how long the wait is while I stay in the whip.

She calls me to come inside and give her my card so she can pay and tells me to go home and chill for a few until I get the kids. I’m like bet, I walk in the Lens Crafters and this semi light bright wit a lions Mane full of fake hair accosts me at the entrance quick as shit..leaves some bitch she was helping..”sir sir sir, can I help you, sir”...

I’m like

Like bitch..just cause yo fake hair head ass date thugs who beat u unconscious on a whim, don’t mean ever nigga that dress like him on the same shit.

Ok self hating bitch, what type of nigga runs up on a Lens Crafters in the middle of a mall with a red sweater on to start some shit..a Lens Crafters B
View attachment 33268

Soooooooooooooooooooo

you mad she actually tried to offer assistance to you?

I’m like

View attachment 33268

dem timbs definitely robbed a 7-11 or a pawn shop before

nah man

we need to stop rejecting getting older and start embracing that shit

stop put limits on ya self. Ya life just getting started fam.

Damn that, Celebrate My nigga! You have survived in this bullshit ass country for however many years. With age comes wisdom. With wisdom comes prosperity, with prosperity comes wealth! Salute to you 3 days early my G! Here's to many more!

Y'all right. Might as well live it up and enjoy life while I can.

im just curious af

why she gotta be self hating to come and offer you help?

then you called her a bitch?

why tho?
Bruh, she was assisting someone else, left who she was helping, ran to get infront of me and ask me over and over can she help me. Her tone was not the tone of friendship. And added to the fact, at that Lens Crafters u go to the receptionist at the counter before they even send u to the floor for assistance

Respectfully for a family of 5, that is not ideal bro. You factor in decent housing and that's maybe 11k a yr, then clothing and transportation and doctors and dentists, family upkeep, you are already robbing Peter to Pay Paul, about to rob Pat to payback Perry.

I'm not turning my nose up at anyone. I'm a person who grew up on sect8, bridge card,WIC, Focus Hope kid.

My point was that the govt requirements for their assistance is so drastic, that it really doesn't help you progress, just keeps you stagnant.

Agreed, I'm just disputing the notion of a family needed to be completely destitute in order to get EBT. That $600/month helps out a lot 'cause it's one less bill you gotta worry about. Trust me, I know that shit personally.

basic as hell. <600 a month is still poverty. having an EBT card and new clothes is still poverty. they'll struggle to save anything for retirement. they probably forgo crucial drs appointments. the prospects of their kids are compromised. that is what it is to be below the poverty line.

y'all are demonizing them when even all of the worst welfare fraud combined would still cost the taxpayer less than the faintest fraction of corporate tax evasion. bet you'll still buy from Amazon tho.

yeah it wasnt even that deep for me....all I know is I've been poor

not Im fresh as fuck and got side bitches to spend ebt money on but really homeless out here

there's a difference...savings plan and corporate bad guys and my online shopping aside lmao

I know people that live damn good on a day to day and receive all types of benefits thats all I was saying

didnt have anything to do with american injustice and the video was "proven" to be bullshit anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back