Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo FUCK this weather to the furthest depths of the hottest flames of Tartarus

You still alive out there
940.gif

I don't like going to lunch with my ugly coworker because I don't want people to think were a couple.
But the ugly bitch buying

Lol...every story I write is 100 percent truth, y’all be acting like the shit I say is something worth lying about

So yo..I get home yesterday, Wife already home..upset. Ask her what’s wrong she go into a tirade about work.

I grab a drink to get a buzz going so I can listen to this shit. So I’m chilling listening to her and she come in the living room. I start talking to her, she snap talking bout all she want is silence. Why the fuck am I talking to her. By this point the drink hit me so I wasn’t even bothered:

I tell her bet, if u want silence, I’ll go chill in the frog and watch some Hulu. I’m relaxing on the bed we got in the frog and here she come up the stairs and flop down on the bed.

I’m like fam, what u doing up here u said u wanna be alone. She says I wanna lay next to to, I’m like whateva man. So I’m chilling, sippin, watching hulu.

She goes, yo why u ignoring me. I say my nigga, why am I even up here. She says what u mean, I said I’m up here cause I tried to give u attention and u told me to leave U da fuck alone.

She says, u ain’t had no problem accommodating my request. I say my nigga, what u dancing wit me for, Ion wanna dance wit u right now. Da fuck u want right now?

She suck her teeth and leave, myyyyyy nigga..fuck did I do by getting married

This shyt legit pissed me off. Lol

Aight ima stop texting while driving now see yall later

And this nigga almost died. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back