Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i just get a text from an ex with a picture of us captioned " the good old days"

how should I respond?
not
Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

it aint even about money, niggas can afford a lil apartment or condo on the side he didnt say a mansion

but you just leave when ya'll get into it and come back tomorrow?

bitch is retarded or has no feelings for you, straight up

You leaving out key information bruh. When you say "I start talking to her" did that consist of you telling her use did something wrong in relation to her story about work? Or better yet, did your response include you not agreeing woth her in some form or fashion or try to fix the issue she had?
I was talking about the weather,..literally

@Reesey

"You" don't have anything to worry about.........but that dog might black out on your dude when he least expects it.

Don't look at that dog as a pet.......look at it as an animal.

All animals are territorial and are prone to kill if they feel their territory is being threatened.

What's even worse is if......on some level......he might even consider you his mate.

Does your dog react this way to any of your kids?

No. But we haven't tested it out to where I am hugging or kissing on them in his presence.

I'll have to try that today and see. I'll let you know.

:-( Crazy @$$ Cujo dog. smh

This some seasoned vet shit.

N when u make it back n she asks do u love her just dont respond. She'll go thru all typa mental gymnastics n convince herself technically u love her bc even tho u didnt say u do u also didnt say u dont.

And that insecurity is what will hold shit down.

Some dudes got so cold with it they left n never came back. That shit takes discipline tho.
nah, emotional abuse is a great way to catch the wrong one and lose your life.

Twitter post from my city, lol

I love this type of shit

to me it shows how our generation is grown now and in the positions at these companies to be able to do this

the Mcdonalds and BK twitter pages....the people at Oreo and Lays

if you look at all the changes being made and what kinda shit is coming out, you can clearly see the overhaul of a new generation in business turning shit over

I’d let Meeks sit, hit up the jail visit, tell her ima bail her out in no time. Get the dome, send her a kite telling her my boss acting stink wit the money
Nigga only dome you'd get is from a male prisoner.
Foh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back