Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really wanna know but "offering" dick aint gone do it

thats just as annoying as them "asking" for sex while we're on the game

u better come get that shit

Fucking crazy that you gotta literally sexually assault a bitch outchea..meanwhile they on some metoo shit saying that ain’t the move..typical women

get u another crib fam....when these things happen tell her u going to the store and bounce...come back in the morning
This some seasoned vet shit.

N when u make it back n she asks do u love her just dont respond. She'll go thru all typa mental gymnastics n convince herself technically u love her bc even tho u didnt say u do u also didnt say u dont.

And that insecurity is what will hold shit down.

Some dudes got so cold with it they left n never came back. That shit takes discipline tho.

elzo been talkin bout that other house bullshit

if you're in a committed relationship, no sane woman with respect for herself is gonna go for that shit lol

if you rich and she's diggin on you thats one thing

but this shit is real and ya'll wake up together every day?.....and this day u were just, out?

naw my nigga....naw

when....not if....but when she finds that other spot, whether on her own or after she waterboards yo ass.....thats a wrap

u been fuckin bitches here....hiding shit....telling lies...and nothing you say will be believed

dont let elzo have ya'll out here homeless let him play rich nigga games with young needy broads

This some seasoned vet shit.

N when u make it back n she asks do u love her just dont respond. She'll go thru all typa mental gymnastics n convince herself technically u love her bc even tho u didnt say u do u also didnt say u dont.

And that insecurity is what will hold shit down.

Some dudes got so cold with it they left n never came back. That shit takes discipline tho.
lol we at a point now where when we get into it...she just be like yo i already know, just head to the other place now.....

So yo..I get home yesterday, Wife already home..upset. Ask her what’s wrong she go into a tirade about work.

I grab a drink to get a buzz going so I can listen to this shit. So I’m chilling listening to her and she come in the living room. I start talking to her, she snap talking bout all she want is silence. Why the fuck am I talking to her. By this point the drink hit me so I wasn’t even bothered:

I tell her bet, if u want silence, I’ll go chill in the frog and watch some Hulu. I’m relaxing on the bed we got in the frog and here she come up the stairs and flop down on the bed.

I’m like fam, what u doing up here u said u wanna be alone. She says I wanna lay next to to, I’m like whateva man. So I’m chilling, sippin, watching hulu.

She goes, yo why u ignoring me. I say my nigga, why am I even up here. She says what u mean, I said I’m up here cause I tried to give u attention and u told me to leave U da fuck alone.

She says, u ain’t had no problem accommodating my request. I say my nigga, what u dancing wit me for, Ion wanna dance wit u right now. Da fuck u want right now?

She suck her teeth and leave, myyyyyy nigga..fuck did I do by getting married

You leaving out key information bruh. When you say "I start talking to her" did that consist of you telling her use did something wrong in relation to her story about work? Or better yet, did your response include you not agreeing woth her in some form or fashion or try to fix the issue she had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back