Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
niggaugay_zps62ca9423.png

Nigga came out aggressive as shit too....

Just flat out called that man sugar lips

giphy.gif

Lincoln ain't made a car I fucked with since the LS. The new Continental is a step in the right direction. All they gotta do is bring back the Mark in a good way and it might be positioned for a real comeback.

personal preference.....those two are actually the 2 lincolns I've always hated

both small and boxy, completely against the grain of what a Linc Basket supposed to be

gotta have leg room in that thang and turn the wheel 3 whole turns to bend a corner

the MKZ was cool for a woman's car but everything else should be big body with alll the leather and wood you can fit in that bitch

If a person doesn't have a diverse ear for music & one dimensional then can the person be judged what they listen to 99.9% of the time?

The reason I say this because one of my peoples is early 30s but this nigga listen to nothing but mumble trap rap every & all day. Nothing else in his archive. He'll be like "you be on dope boy rah rah?" "You heard that Lil Baby mixtape?" "Yooo T, that Blac Youngsta is going off". I be like "mannnn hell naw!!!! who tf are these buffoons & how you be finding them?".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back